- Visit the Boquerón del Padre Abad in the Ucayali Region.
- Enjoy its varied flora and fauna.
- Meet the "Second Longest Bridge in Peru".
- The Aguaytia River and the Velo de la Novia Waterfall are the objective of this spectacular journey.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Tingo María.
- It can also be collected from the hotel where it is hosted, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Aguaytia Unforgettable - Full Day
- 7:00 am. Departures from Tingo María. We left for the province El boquerón del Padre Abad.
- 8:30 a.m. We will take Selvático Breakfast in the Tour of Tingo María and Aguaytia.
- 9:30 a.m. City Tour Aguaytia: We will observe the "2nd Longest Bridge in the Peruvian Jungle" with a record length of 765 m. and a light between towers also record 170 m. on the river of the same name.
- 10:00 am We will visit "El Ovni" a "Flying Saucer" inside the jungle, which never took off.
- 10:30 a.m. The "Devil's Shower", where you can appreciate the face of a devil.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival at the Velo de la Novia, where you can observe and enjoy its impressive waterfall which forms a natural pool, where you can spend pleasant and refreshing moments (ideal for bathing).
- 2:30 pm . Typical jungle lunch (Chorizo and Cecina with Tacacho, Chicharrón de Añuje, Sudado de Paiche, etc.)
- 4:00 p.m. We will cross the "Old Tunnel" to reach the Mirador del Boquerón del Padre Abad.
- 6:00 pm. Return to Tingo María.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival and end of service.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Official Guide of the National University Hermilio Valdizán.
- HD photos (they are passed to the traveler's email or whatsapp).
- Entrance Tickets.
- First aid kit.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as "used" and you lose the service without claims, rescheduling or returns.
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Huánuco Primaveral - Full Day (8 Memorable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits