- The Stone Forest of Huayllay is considered one of the most valuable geological museums worldwide.
- Its main attraction is the gigantic group of rock formations found in the middle of the highest plain in the country: the Bombón plateau.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Tarma: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Ana Cathedral.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental area of Tarma and in the low season.
Stone Forest Tour of Huayllay (Full Day)
- Start: 8:00 a.m.
- Departure from Tarma.
- Junín: Heroic Villa.
- Historical Sanctuary of Chacamarca (Optional, depending on time).
- National Reserve of Junín: Second largest lake in Peru.
- Huayre: Monument square to the Maca.
- Carhuamayo, Shelby and Vicco: Picturesque towns.
- National Sanctuary of Huayllay: Stone Forest.
- Hot springs "La Calera".
- Return to Tarma.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
- Tourist Transport (Shared and / or Private Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Entrance to the Historic Sanctuary of Chacamarca.
- Entrance to the National Shrine of Huayllay.
- Entrance to the thermal springs "La Calera".
- Food (If you bring snacks, preferably light snacks: dried fruit, cookies and water).
- Personal expenses.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Huaytapallana Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
5d / 4n - Classic Central Sierra and Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Huancayo "Trade Fair Capital of Peru" - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits
2d / 1n Archeology + Nor Yauyos - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Renew yourself in Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Mantaro Valley + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Full Day - Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Boat Rides