DescriptionSpend an unforgettable adventure in Tarapoto, get to know the jungle and let yourself be carried away by its charms.
- Laguna Azul, beautiful lagoon and exotic drinks.
- Pishurayacu, walk to the jungle.
- Native Lamas, Italian castle and Waycu neighborhood.
- Ahuashiyacu, refreshing bath in its cold water.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Horseback rides (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from the airport or terminal and transfer to the hotel.
Pick up and Lamas Nativa
- We wait for you at the airport or terminal and take you to the Hotel.
- 3:30 pm The "Lamas Nativa" Tour begins.
- Visit to the Ethnic Museum (optional).
- Visit to the Natural Viewpoint.
- Visit to the Castle.
- Visit the Huayco neighborhood (natives).
- 6:30 pm. We return to Tarapoto.
- The city of Lamas is located 25 km from the city of Tarapoto, "Folk Capital" of the department of San Martín.
- A visit to learn a bit about the culture and ancestors of the area. Ideal for lovers of History.
Waterfalls of Pishurayacu
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 9:30 am We depart to Pishurayacu.
- We begin the journey to the San José farmhouse on the road to Yurimaguas.
- We continue with a walk in the middle of the forest of 50 minutes approx., In which you can see all kinds of butterflies, birds, insects, among others.
- Arriving at the first point are the thermal baths of San José, where you can enjoy hot water.
- Then we will arrive at the Pishurayacu waterfall.
- Box lunch.
- 3:30 pm. We return to Tarapoto.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:30 a.m. Depart to Sauce (Blue Lagoon).
- Lunch à la carte.
- Boat ride.
- Horse ride.
- Entrance to tourist places.
- We return at 5:00 p.m. approx.
- The Blue Lagoon is located 50 km from the city of Tarapoto.
- Arriving at the port we will cross the Huallaga river by means of a captive raft and then arrive at a natural viewpoint called "La loma del gallinazo" and its color varies between green and blue.
Waterfalls of Ahuashiyacu and Return
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 10:30 am We depart to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls.
- The Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls is located 14 km from the city of Tarapoto by the road that leads to the city of Yurimaguas, appreciating a wonderful landscape during the journey. It is the most known and accessible waterfall in the region that has an impressive drop of 35 meters in height.
- Before arriving at the Ahuashiyacu Falls, a strategic stop is made at the viewpoint, where you can observe a majestic view, vegetation and the great Waterfall.
- 1:00 pm We return to Tarapoto.
- Airport transfer.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Food: 3 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches.
- Laguna Azul Tour
- Pishurayacu Waterfalls Tour.
- Tour Cataratas de Ahuashiyacu.
- Lamas Tour Nativa.
- Guided in Spanish ( For other languages, consult )
- Breakfasts and lunches not indicated.
- Air / land tickets to or from Tarapoto.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- It is recommended to bring: Trekking shoes, insect repellent, swimwear, light clothing, sunscreen.
- Children under 5 years old do not pay. They share room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 6 years old, pay adult rate.
- Seniors: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Hotel 3 star Paraiso Wasi o similares.
- Hotel Paraiso Wasi is located just 5 minutes from the Main Square of Tarapoto. It offers a bar, restaurant, free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV, air conditioning and swimming pool. Its rooms are spacious, bright and include a minibar and a private bathroom.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
De Chazuta Su Cacao - the Cocoa Route - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Tarapoto and Su Encanto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides