DescriptionExperience a Full Day in Tarapoto and enjoy the wonders of the Peruvian Jungle
- Start the adventure with a 15-minute hike to the falls.
- You can refresh yourself by immersing yourself in its waters and you can also enjoy the wonderful vegetation that surrounds it, learn about the species that inhabit the area as birds moths and insects.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from Hotel.
- 10.00 am Pick up from your hotel and departure to the Ahuashiyacu Falls.
- 10.30 am. 15 minute walk to the falls.
- Bath and relax.
- The well of about 12 mts long has variable depths, 30cm in the part of the overflow and 3 meters in the central. In the surroundings you can see great variety of birds, moths and insects.
- 01.00 p.m. Return to your hotel.
- Round trip transfer.
- Tour guide.
- Entrance to the falls.
- Tickets / Lima / Tarapoto / Lima.
NotesIt is recommended to bring:
- Light clothing (swimwear, shorts or shorts, sandals or water shoes, polo or cotton t-shirt), Repellent, hat.
Abiseo River National Park - Water Circuit - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Splendor and Ecstasy in the Breo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Enjoy the Ahuashiyacu Waterfall - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Classic Tarapoto - 3d / 2n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits