- Travel to know Tarma, "La Perla de los Andes".
- Do not stay with the desire to know this wonderful land, also known as the "Land of warlike warriors".
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Caving (Included)
- Tarma: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Cathedral of Santa Ana.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the Monumental area of Tarma, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
- Departure from Tarma.
- Acobamba: Sanctuary of the Lord of Muruhuay.
- Picoy: Main square and main Church.
- Shaprash: Face of the bearded Christ.
- Palcamayo: Main Park and Mother Church.
- Grotto of Guagapo: The largest and deepest in South America.
- San Pedro de Cajas: Main square and main Church.
- Craft workshops and textiles.
- Cachi Well: Saltwater Pools Pre Inca.
- Return to Tarma.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (In Spanish).
- Food and drink: 1 typical lunch (Main dish + Infusion).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years old, they do not pay. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day - Huancayo "Trade Fair Capital of Peru" - Junín
Activities: Cultural visits, Historical visits
Renew yourself in Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
2d / 1n Huancayo + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Full Day Archeology + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits