- Traditional circuit where you can know the main charms of Chachapoyas.
- Live the best adventure in Chachapoyas.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cable cars (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Chachapoyas: Reception in Terminal Terrestre and transfer to the hotel.
FORTALEZA DE KUELAP (08:30 am -6: 00pm)
- Fortress of Kuelap, largest stone structures in America.
- Located to more than 3,000 meters of height, the Utcubamba river tributary.
GOCTA FALLS (08:30 am -6: 00pm)
- Trip to the town of Cocachimba, 3 hours walk.
- Arrival at the third highest waterfall in the world.
- On the route there is a great diversity of flora and fauna.
MALQUI MUSEUM / LEYMEBAMBA Y REVASH (08:30 am -6: 30pm)
- Malqui Museum
- Visit to the Town of Leymebamba.
- Mausoleums of Revash.
- Archaeological complex of the Chachapoyas.
SARCOFAGOS DE KARAJIA AND CAVERNA DE QUIOCTA (08:30 am -6: 30pm)
- Archaeological site that contains the best example of the funerary style of this kingdom.
- It is a set of anthropomorphic sarcophagi 2.5 m high
- Known as "Purumachus" built of a clay mixture.
- Quiocta Caverns: Observation of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Transfers Terminal Terrestre - Hotel (arrival and return).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 3 Breakfasts (American / Continental).
- 4 Days of Tours (detailed in itinerary).
- Official Tourism Guide (in Spanish).
- Local Tourist Mobility.
- Admission ticket to tourist attractions.
- Ticket for Cable Car.
- 4 Lunches.
- Implements for the entrance to the caverns (Light and boots).
- Air / land tickets to Chachapoyas.
- Horse ride.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Hotel 3 star Vilaya, Villa de Paris o similares.
- The Hotel Vilaya is located in Chachapoyas, very close to the Main Square of Arms. It offers personalized attention, comfort and security. Its rooms have private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, safe, Wi-Fi, air conditioning and mini bar. It also has a cafeteria and a bar, where you can try all kinds of typical dishes of the area or international.
- Hotel Villa de Paris offers a pool with views of the mountains. It is located less than 2 km from the main square of Chachapoyas. It has WiFi, parking and room service. Its rooms and bungalows with gable roof, tiled floors, cable TV, minibar and garden views, some even with private balcony, are the perfect space for your rest and relaxation.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Canyoning Trekking Forest Giant Falls of Cuispes - Amazonas
Activities: Canyoning, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Magic Chachapoyas (From Jaén) - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Cable cars
Magic Jungle: Tarapoto and Chachapoyas - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars