DescriptionTo get to know the magical Machu Picchu in Cusco and the wonderful floating Islands of Puno, the best way to connect these cities is through La Ruta del Sol , where you will not only move from one destination to another, but you will also know more about the great and ancient culture of Peru ... Will you miss this alternative?
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Hotel Loby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Route of the Sun
We leave by tourist bus to the city of Puno, on this route we will visit some important attractions such as the Andahuaylillas Chapel , known for the beauty of its murals that it houses inside. Then, we will visit the Raqchi Archaeological Complex , also known as the Temple of the god Wiracocha . Later, we will taste a delicious lunch.
Later we will visit the Paso de La Raya , which is the border between the cities of Cusco and Puno.
Finally, we will visit the Lithic Museum of Pukara , in this museum we can find the famous sculpture of HATUNÑAQAC that in our times would be translated as the supreme thickener.
Late afternoon we will arrive in the city of Puno and transfer them to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco in Tourist Mobility
- Revenue to tourist sites
- 01 lunch
- Professional tour guide
- Assistance throughout the tour
- First aid kit
- Travel insurance
- Additional costs
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)