- Andean terraces are the perfect man-made adaptation to cultivating in the highlands.
- 4-hour outing. / 20 miles approximately.
- We ride e-bikes southeast towards the district of Calca, passing by quinoa, corn and potato fields.
- The Urubamba river is present almost on a third of the route.
- We'll stop on the way to have a quick taste of the different potato varieties in this area.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Sacred Valley - Urubamba - Cusco.
- Hotel Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort lobby.
The native potatoes route on e-bikes
- Meeting point in the Tambo del Inka hotel lobby
- Venturia staff will be in charge of welcome and introductions.
- Short walk to the bicycle area.
- Departure to Huayllabamba on the bike path.
- Brief stop for tasting of chicha and native potatoes in a traditional Chichería.
- Continue to the main square and skirt the farms of the area.
- Return to Tambo del Inka Hotel
- Safety equipment (helmet and gloves)
- Bottle of water and snack
- Transfer to the starting point.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- CHILDREN: Service is recommended from 12 years. / The minimum height to take the activity is 1.60 mt.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best service development in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
The Wonderful Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Full Day at the Mountain of Colors in Palccoyo - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Gastronomy, Flora, wildlife observation
City Tour in Cusco: 4 Ruins + Cathedral + Qoricancha - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Machu Picchu + Maras and Moray - 5d / 4n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Laguna Humantay - Trekking Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Cusco Completísimo - 7d / 6n - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits