- The beautiful city of Huánuco or also known as "The very noble and loyal city of the Knights of the Lion of Huánuco", is located in the Huallaga Valley and considered one of the cities with the best climate in the world.
- Tingo María National Park, located near the mouth of the Monzón River in the Huallaga.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Huánuco Cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and always prior coordination with the Operator.
Tingo María Basic Tour (Full Day)
- 5:30 am. Departure from Huánuco.
- Route, the Pilko valley, the Carpish tunnel, the city of Tingo María and the sleeping beauty:
- We will make a stop in the carpish tunnel and observe the flowers of the hydrangeas.
- Arrival at the Tingo María National Park (La Bella Durmiente), We will have the best landscape views in the jungle.
- Entrance to the Circuit of Tres de Mayo
- Visit the Devil's Cave where we will have a 40-minute walk to the "Gloria Pata" waterfall where they can bathe and relax there.
- Visit to the cave of the owls where we will observe several rock formations due to the stalactites and stalagmites.
- We will visit the handicraft stalls, where they will have free time to make purchases, tasting the Exotic drinks from the jungle (Para para, SVSS, tomb chola, etc.) and the alternative products of the Zone (Cocoa, coffee, coconut).
- Boat ride on the Monzón River (optional)
- We will visit the viewpoint of the city of Tingo María and appreciate the silhouette of the sleeping beauty.
- 5 minute walk to the spa called "caves of las pavas", there you can bathe in the pools.
- Return to Huánuco.
- 8:00 pm. End of service
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourist Guide (The driver of the mobility carries out this work) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
From the Jungle His Adventures - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Canyoning, Zipline, Natural Areas Visits
Huánuco Marka Majestuoso - Ful Day (16 Unforgettable Hours) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Unforgettable Inca Baths - 2d / 1n - Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Natural Areas Visits
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Huayllay the Stone Forest - Full Day - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Guided visits