- Experience the magic of Laguna el Milagro, which is characterized by its mystical properties and by the concentration of medicinal plants.
- Enjoy knowing the National Park "Cueva de las Lechuzas".
- Embark on a craft boat to take a tour of the well-known "Laguna de los Milagros".
- Bird watching (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tingo María: Pick up from the bus terminal or airport.
- Pick up from hotel to start tours.
Tingo María and her charms
- 8:30 am - Breakfast.
- 9:30 am - Departure.
- We start from the Hotel towards Tingo María National Park by the Corpac bridge. We will advance about 6 km on the left bank of the Huallaga River.
- First stop: Mirador Jacintillo where you will see the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga), and the city of Tingo María, an appropriate place to capture photographs.
- Second stop: Spring Sulphurous Waters, Water Medicinal with high content of Sulfur, is recommended for some ailment or skin problems.
- Third stop: Cueva de las Lechuzas. We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves and formations of stalactites and stalagmites. Inside there are approximately 8,000 birds "steatornis capirensis" better known as guacharos or owls (this bird is in danger of extinction). We will also find parrots, bats, swallows and a variety of insect species.
- We return to the city of Tingo María to continue the tour. We are located south-west of the city of Tingo María.
- Fourth Stop: Catarata Santa Carmen, place where we will appreciate spectacular waterfalls with 30 m. of height, surrounded by a natural landscape of Selv Alta. We will make a walk of about 20 minutes approx.
- Quinta Parada: Balneario "Cueva de las Pavas". We will find some beautiful pools of crystalline water, in the third pool we will find the "Goddess of the Waters" who blesses the newly married couples. In this place we will enjoy the local gastronomy, having in the menu typical dishes of the jungle.
- Sixth Stop: Mirador San Francisco. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight with the figure of the Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor. The chain of mountains creates the silhouette of the Sleeping Beauty which in turn is the "Tingo María National Park", the second Protected Natural Area created in Peru.
- 5:00 pm - Return to the Hotel.
Laguna de los Milagros: Mysticism and Adventure.
- 8:30 am - Breakfast.
- 9:00 am - We leave the Hotel for the Caserío de Los Milagros 45 minutes from the city of Tingo María, on the way we will see "The Emperor's Staff", cocoa plantations, coffee and coca plants (sacred leaf of the Incas), "La Pona", a mysterious tree that walks through bodies of water and trees of huairuros, as well as trees of maderales like the Mahogany, the Screw and the Capirona.
- The Laguna de los Milagros is approximately 5 km2 in size, characterized by its tranquility and serenity, conducive to sport fishing, camping, trekking, relaxing and enjoying the half moon circuit; Upon arriving at this place, the tour will begin, carrying out the following activities:
- First stop - We will embark on craft boats to make a tour of the entire lagoon, the guide will tell the legends of the lagoon, fauna, flora or others.
- Second stop - We will know the Paiche hatcheries and we will have a close experience with these large fish. We also find other fish from the Peruvian jungle such as Paco, Boca Chico and Anchoveta. This is the first Paiche hatchery in the city of Tingo María.
- Typical rural Amazonian lunch in the Pukka Shungo lagoon.
- Third stop - Amazon Museum: Exhibition of jungle crafts and artistic creations.
- 5:00 pm - Return to the Hotel.
- End of service
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Food: 1 typical breakfast.
- Tourist transport.
- Guided tour in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Equipment according to type of tours and permanent attention.
- First aid kit.
- Air or Land Passages to or from Tingo María.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- It is recommended to bring: Photo / video camera, sunglasses, hat or hat, UV protector, insect repellent, swimsuit / shorts / Bermuda, towel - sandals.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Nueva York, Palacios, Chota o similares
- The New York Hotel is the most prestigious of Tingo María. It is built right in the center of the city. Maintains a policy of constant innovation and training of its staff, in order to guarantee their guests a stay to full satisfaction.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Full Day - Velo de las Nyfas (Trekking + Climbing) - Huánuco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Climbing, Natural Areas Visits
Huánuco Épico - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Huánuco "City of the Best Climate in the World" - Huánuco
Activities: Cultural visits, Historical visits
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Archaeological Zone of Garu - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits