DescriptionTingo María is also known as "The City of Sleeping Beauty", by the mountain in the form of a sleeping woman that adorns the horizon of its landscape.
- Enjoy a pleasant visit to the Capital City of Ecotourism, door of the Peruvian Amazon.
- Discover its majestic waterfalls, waterfalls and lagoon that you will love.
- Do not leave the city without trying its exotic drinks and delicious cuisine.
- Climbing (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Tingo María - "City of Sleeping Beauty".
- Pick up and transfer from the Terrestrial or Air terminal to the hotel.
TINGO MARÍA AND HER CHARMS
- Transfer from the Terminal to the hotel at the time indicated by the passenger.
- 12:30 pm. Lunch.
- 2:30 am. Visit to the Tingo María National Park
- 4:30 a.m. Visit the University Zoo.
- 5:00 pm. Visit Trapiche Ecological Bar
- 7:00 p.m. Return to the Hotel
- Night Tour (Additional cost, Optional).
CLIMBING THE VEIN OF THE NINFAS (HYDROMASSAGE)
- 8:00 am. Breakfast.
- 9:00 am. Departure to Tambillo Chico.
- 10:00 pm. Preparation of clothing and instructions.
- 10:30 pm. Beginning of the climbing of the cataracts.
- 3:00 pm. Arrival at the Velo de las Ninfas Waterfall - Lunch.
- 3:15 p.m. Return to the main road.
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Tingo María.
- 6:00 pm. Visit to Tingo María Origin.
LAGOON OF THE MIRACLES (TREKKING)
- 7:00 am. Breakfast.
- 9:30 a.m. Visit to the Gloria Paw Waterfall
- 1:00 pm. Laguna de los Milagros.
- 2:00 p.m. Visit the tree of desire.
- 4:30 pm. Visit to the jungle museum
- 5:00 pm. Visit Aucayacu - City of the 3 rivers.
- 6:00 pm. Return to the city of Tingo María.
- 9:00 am. Visit Carpsih
- 12:00 noon - Huanuco "City of eternal spring".
- 1:30 pm. Visit Kotosh -Arquelogy
- 2:30 pm. Transfer to the Terminal or Airport.
- End of service
- Transfer Terminal (Terrestrial or Aerial) - Hotel - Terminal.
- 3 nights accommodation (in basic lodging).
- Food: 4 breakfasts + 4 dinners.
- Tourist transport for the itinerary tours.
- Tourist tickets for the tours.
- Guided tourist.
- Safety equipment for extreme sports.
- Air tickets from or to Huánuco.
- Tips for service.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If a client decides to retire before finalizing his reservation there will not be any type of refund for previous exit.
- It is recommended to bring: Photo and video camera, sunglasses, hat or hat, insect repellent, swimsuit (short or bermuda), towel, sandals.
Cinco Lagunas de Pichgacocha Tours - Huánuco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Spectacular Aguaytia - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huánuco Épico - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Half Day - Knights of León de Huánuco - Huánuco
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Historical visits