DescriptionWhat do you expect to know the charms of Tingo María! Enjoy an impressive journey full of adrenaline and natural beauty.
- Live an unforgettable experience Come and see Tingo María and its tourist attractions such as waterfalls, caves, flora and fauna.
- Tingo María is considered "The door to the Peruvian jungle."
- This beautiful city is also called "The City of the Sleeping Beauty", in honor of the mountain that presents as an emblem.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Plaza de Armas de Tingo María.
- It can also be collected from the hotel where it is hosted, provided that it is within the Monumental Zone of Huánuco, in low season and prior coordination with the Operator.
- Confirm the exact point with the Operator, after your purchase.
Tingo Maria Unforgettable - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable)
- 10:00 am We leave for the Tingo María National Park, for this we will cross the CORPAC bridge, we will advance on the left for about 6 km., Located on the left bank of the Huallaga River.
- Mirador Jacintillo: Where you will appreciate the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga), innumerable photographs
- Sulfurous Waters Spring: Place where any part of the body may be sprayed with a mud, as a recommendation where there is some ailment or upset stomach.
- Cueva de las Lechuzas: We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves formations of stalactites and stalagmites; in its interior they lodge an important colony of birds "Steatornis Capirensis" more known like guacharos or owls (this bird is in danger of extinction), additional to this species we will find parrots, Guacharos.
- Chocolate Factory: Tasting of cocoa products.
- Boat Trip : 10 to 15 minutes boat ride on the monsoon river (optional).
- Santa Carmen Waterfall: Place where spectacular waterfalls with 30 meters of height will be appreciated, this one is surrounded by a dream natural landscape, a walk of 20 minutes will be realized.
- Balneario Cueva de las Pavas: We will find some beautiful pools of crystal clear waters, in the third pool we will find the God of Waters who blesses the newly married couples.
- 2:30 pm. Typical Lunch of the Jungle. Place "Recreo las Pavas".
- Mirador San Cristóbal: You will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 6: 00 pm. Return to Tingo María.
- End of our service.
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Official Guide of the National University Hermilio Valdizán.
- Photos in Hd (are passed to the email or whatsapp of the traveler).
- Entrance Tickets.
- First aid kit.
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as "used" and you lose the service without claims, rescheduling or returns.
Full Day Huánuco Pampa - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Laguna de los Milagros - Full Day (8 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits, Natural Areas Visits, Hike, trekking
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day (16 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Huánuco Spring Tour (Full Day) - Huánuco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits