DescriptionCome and see the wonders of Puno. Discover the beauty of the islands of the Uros, Amantani and Taquile and enjoy a day in the city of Puno.
- Learn about the traditional floating islands of the Uros. Meet your population and learn about their daily lifestyle, their construction techniques and much more.
- In Amantani we will have a rural community tourism and we will see the Incas Pachamama and Pachatata ceremonial temples.
- Enjoy here to see one of the best sunsets in the world.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Check in Hotel
- Pick up from the bus or train stations, then transfer them to the hotel.
- Breafing and explanation of some details of the service.
- Overnight in hotel.
Uros and Amantani
- Pick up from the hotel towards the port to take the motorized tourist boat.
- Our guide (Spanish / English) will take us to know the floating islands of the Uros (30 min trip), before reaching Amantani (about 2 ½ hours of travel) at half a day, where local families will wait for us .
- We will walk for approx. 30 min uphill, to the local houses of the island, to lunch Andean food prepared by the islanders.
- After resting and settling in the rooms, we will walk to the top of the island and see the Inca Pachamama and Pachatata ceremonial temples.
- We will stay here until we see one of the best sunsets in the world.
- Then we will return to the local houses for dinner and in the evening we will go dancing together with the families.
- Important: The welcome party is optional and depends on the traveler's physical condition.
- 8:00 am - After breakfast, we will descend to the port of Amantani to take our boat to the island of Taquile.
- We will walk to the Plaza de Armas, from where we will have the best views of this island.
- 1:00 pm - We will have lunch and finally we will return to the port of Amantani.
- Return to Puno.
- 4:00 pm - Arrival approx.
- Transfer to bus terminal.
- End of service
- 1 night of accommodation in Puno.
- 1 Buffet breakfast at a hotel in Puno.
- Transfers from the hotel in Puno - Puerto - Hotel.
- Motor boat Puno - Uros - Taquile - Amantani - Puno.
- Rural Accommodation on the island of Amantani (family house).
- Lunch and Dinner of the first day in Amantani Island.
- Breakfast of the second day in Amantani Island.
- Lunch on Taquile Island.
- Tourist tickets
- Professional guide Spanish / English.
- Personal expenses and tips for service.
- Totora raft ride on Uros islands (Optional - S / .10 - direct payment).
- Travel time Uros - Amantani (3h 20min).
- Travel time Amantani - Taquile (1h).
- Travel time Taquile - Puno (2h40min).
- CHILDREN: From 0 - 4 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. / As of 5 years, they pay as an adult.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hotel 3 star Pacha Confort o similares
- The Pacha Confort is located in Puno, facing Lake Titicaca and offers WiFi, a solarium with beautiful views of Puno and Lake Titicaca, parking, cable TV rooms and a private bathroom with shower and toiletries.
- In the area you can practice various activities such as Hiking and Cycling. The hotel offers free bicycles. The promenade of the Incas Bay is 1.2 km away, while the port of Puno is just 1.3 km away.
- The accommodation in the aforementioned establishment is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Chucuito and Museo de la Totora - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Mysticism, shamanism, Sport fishing
Uros and Llachón Private Tour in One Day - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tourist Bus Puno - Chivay with stops in Route - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits