- We will start the tour from Huancavelica. We leave in the morning, by the highest road in Peru (4,850 meters above sea level) to appreciate spectacular landscapes with valleys and numerous animals.
- Also, we will pass through the Chopcca nation and we will be able to see the families with their typical clothes of the place.
- In the province of Acobamba, we will visit the Ventanas de Allpas, whose name comes from a Quechua voice that means "Tierras". In its core, there is an archaeological zone with more than 700 pre-Inca tombs, the largest in Peru.
- The tombs are embedded in the Mukucho hill, which has elliptical forms where pre-Inca settlers buried their mummies.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Huancavelica: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Presidente hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying (inside Huancavelica).
Tour Acobamba Pantry of Peru (Full Day)
- 7:00 am - Departure from the city of Huancavelica.
- Nation ¨Choppja¨
- Pre-Inca Tombs ¨Allpas¨
- Baños del Inca ¨huillca puquio¨
- Colonial Church ¨San Juan Bautista¨
- ¨Killamachay¨ rock paintings
- Return to the city of Huancavelica. (Arrival approx .: 6:00 pm )
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tourist counselor.
- Food (Lunch).
- Personal expenses.
- Tour guide.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay full price.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Lagunas Mirror Tour (Full Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Stone Forest Uchkus Inkañan - Full Day - Huancavelica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Huancavelica Colonial Ecological (City Tour) - Huancavelica
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Nature Tour in Huancavelica (Half Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Azogue Tours (Half Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Santa Bárbara Tour - Full Day - Huancavelica
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Horseback rides, Guided visits
Tour Huaytará Archaeological Capital (Full Day) - Huancavelica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits