- Discover and live the living heritage of textiles in the islands of Lake Titicaca. Great things have left you surprised and eager to return.
- You can not imagine how incredible it can be if you decide to do this tour.
- Remember to bring water and warm clothes to keep you warm! You will not want to go up and because of fatigue you will be very thirsty, or feel the intensity of the temperatures, of cold.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Amantani + Taquile
- 7:45 a.m. - 8:10 a.m. Pick up at the hotels in the center of Puno.
- 8:30 a.m. Boat departure from Puno port.
- 9:00 am. Visit 2 Floating Islands of the Uros.
- 10:00 am Boat departure to the island of Amantani.
- 1:00 pm. Arrival to the Port of the Island of Amantani.
- 2:00 p.m. Lunch at the local family house.
- 4:00 p.m. 1 hour hike to the highest point of the island: Cerro Pachamama and Cerro Pachatata.
- 6:00 pm. Return and Dinner at the family home.
- 8:00 pm. Dance and celebration next to the town (Optional).
Taquile - Amantani
- 6:30 a.m. Breakfast on the island of Amantani.
- 8:00 am. Departure from Puerto de Amantani to Taquile.
- 9:00 am. Arrival north of Taquile and walk to the main square of the town.
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival at the town's main square.
- 12:00 pm. Lunch included).
- 1:30 pm. Return from Taquile to Puno.
- 4:00 p.m. Arrival to Puno and transfer to the hotels.
- End of service
- Transfers Hotel in Puno - Puerto - Hotel in Puno.
- Motor boat Puno - Uros - Taquile - Amantani - Puno.
- >> Uros-Amantani travel time (3h 20min).
- >> Travel time Amantani-Taquile (1h).
- >> Travel time Taquile-Puno (2h 40min).
- Accommodation on the island of Amantani.
- Lunch, dinner on the first day and breakfast on the second day on the island of Amantani.
- Lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Tourist tickets
- Professional guide Spanish / English.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Personalized attention: It will have private transport and a guide only for you.
- Flexible itinerary: We will have the possibility of adapting the schedules according to your convenience and tastes. Your own pace, your own travel plan. It is the same as traveling alone, but with the advantage of having a professional and dedicated guide.
- Learn more about the places visited: Opt for a private service, it gives you a better knowledge of the tourist destinations to visit.
- Beautiful Landscapes: Lake Titicaca, sunrise and sunset are spectacular from this island.
- The immensity of Lake Titicaca: From Taquile you can fully observe the largest and highest navigable lake in the world.
- Experiential Tourism: Being one night in Amantani, it is a unique experience, this is an opportunity to know the life of the Andean man and a sample of the reality of the islands of Titicaca.
- Social Support: This island is the least tourist of Titicaca and its inhabitants are the lowest income. Opting for this tour will contribute to the development of this island.
- Constellations of the South: From here you can observe the different constellations at night, without any light disturbance: Orion, Scorpio, The Milky Way.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Other No especifica
Private Tour to Chullpas Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Historical visits
Uros, Taquile and Amantani 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani (Afternoon). - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Chucuito and Museo de la Totora - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Uros and Taquile in Catamaran + Lunch - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Cultural Tour to the Floating Islands of the Uros - Puno
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits