- Ideal for those who want to visit the wonders of Peru and its most tourist places.
- We created this package that will facilitate the programming of your time in tours and rest.
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the airport or bus terminal and installation at the hotel.
- Important: Service starts in Arequipa and ends in Puno.
WELCOME AND CITY TOUR IN AREQUIPA
- Upon arrival: Pick up from the bus terminal or airport.
- Installation in the hotel.
- 2:00 pm Tour around the city in Mirabus Tourist: Mirador de Yanahuara, Mirador de Carmen Alto, Incalpaca Factory, Minizoológico, Founder's Mansion and Sabandia Mill.
- 6:00 pm Return to the city center (we leave it a few blocks from your hotel).
AREQUIPA - CHIVAY. IN THE COLCA.
- Between 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel.
- We left by the North road bordering the Chachani volcano until arriving at Pampa Cañahuas that is the National Reserve of Vicuñas.
- We will appreciate the snowy Chucura, the Lagunillas de Toqra and Patapampa, the Mirador de los Andes, from where you can see the Nevado Ampato, Hualca-Hualca, and the Cordillera de los Andes.
- Arrival in Chivay.
- Installation in the hotel.
- Lunch (free).
- In the afternoon we can enjoy the thermal baths of La Calera (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Peña Folclórica Night.
- Overnight in Chivay.
COLCA FULLDAY. FLIGHT OF THE CONDOR AND OTHER PEOPLES. ARRIVAL IN PUNO
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Then we go to the "Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor" to see the spectacular flight of the condors (from there we can also see the depth of the Colca Canyon).
- We will remain in this place for 1 hour 30min. approx ..
- On return we will make a walk from Cruz del Cóndor to Cruz del Cura (1 hour approx.). Then we visit the traditional villages of Pinchollo, Yanque and Maca, where we will see litho-scale models, hanging tombs, amphitheatres, churches and terraces.
- We arrived in Chivay, they will be given time for lunch.
- 1:15 p.m. We start the trip to Puno.
- 7:30 pm. Arrival to Puno. Installation in accommodation.
- Overnight in Puno.
FULL DAY IN THE FLOATING ISLANDS IN TITICACA LAKE. UROS - TAQUILE.
- 6:00 am. Breakfast at the hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel to transfer to the port of Puno where we will take the boat to enter Lake Titicaca and navigate to the floating islands of Uros. Here we will know how they have built these floating islands and the organized comuneros will demonstrate their true ancestral activities.
- Those who wish may take a ride in small boats built with totora (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Then we will take our boat again and sail for 2 hours and a half approx. to get to Taquile Island. We will disembark in the port of Salakancha (this reduces in half the effort of walking to 4,000 meters above sea level) and we will walk for 30 minutes until we reach a Communal House where organized families will present dances, music and textiles. You can enjoy and share the true customs of the natives of Taquile.
- 1:00 pm. Time for lunch in the same place. You can buy vegetable stews, fish or vegetarian lunch (with a breathtaking view of the lake).
- 2:00 p.m. 20 minute walk to the town square.
- 2:40 pm. Descent to the pier.
- 3:00 pm. Departure to Puno.
- 5:30 pm. Arrival to the Port of Puno and free time in the Plaza de Puno.
- End of our services.
- Tourist transport in all services.
- Guided Spanish / English professional.
- Transfers and pickups.
- Accommodation: 1 night in Arequipa + 1 night in Colca + 1 night in Puno.
- Food: 3 breakfasts.
- Tour around the islands of Lake Titicaca (by tourist boat).
- Tax and entrance to Lake Titicaca.
- Night of Folkloric Show in the Colca.
- Transfer back to Arequipa.
- Entrance ticket to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvians - S / .20 soles / South American - S / .40 / Other nationalities - S / .70.
- Food not mentioned.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Entrance to the Thermal Baths of La Calera - S / .15 (optional).
- Entrance to the places that the Mirabus runs - S / .25 (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Small baggage, there will be transfers from city to city during the tourist circuit and you must take your luggage with you. Take precautions with the theme of height.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hostal 2 star Qoyllur Wasi (Arequipa) / Quñi Wasi (Colca) / América Inn (Puno)
- Private rooms, with bathroom inside the room, cable TV, wifi includes breakfast the next day.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Tourist minibus that will make the route from Arequipa and the Colca Valley to Puno, making stops at each natural point along the way.
- It has comfortable seats and a guide on board that explains during the tour.
- The minibus is air conditioned and a snack is provided to the passenger.
City Tour and Lookouts - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Colca Canyon Tour - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Majes Valley: Vineyards and Shrimp - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
National Reserve Tour of Salinas and Aguada Blanca - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Sillar Route + Culebrillas Quarry - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits