- This interesting tour known as the "Campiña Arequipeña", includes a visit to the most beautiful architectural monuments and natural viewpoints that surround the "White City".
- So that you enjoy a quick tour and know in a general way the main attractions of the city and its viewpoints.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Main Square.
- Door of the cathedral.
CAMPIÑA TOUR FOR THE RUNNERS OF THE CITY
- Our tour begins with the pick up of our clients in the Main Square of the city.
- Then we will drive our mobility to the outskirts of the city where we will visit the beautiful Mirador de Yanahuara, which will offer us a beautiful natural panorama of Arequipa and its volcanoes.
- Then we will visit the viewpoint of Carmen Alto, where you can appreciate the volcanoes that surround the city and taste the delicious ice cream cheese, then the Incalpaca factory where you can appreciate a little of the manufacturing process of the alpaca garments, as well as a miniature of camelids of each species (alpaca, llama, vicuña), determining its difference.
- Then we will drive our vehicle to the Founder's Mansion, a beautiful construction from the colonial era where the founder of the city of Arequipa, García Manuel de Carvajal, lived in the 15th century.
- Finally we will travel through a spectacular Andean landscape and arrive at the Sabandia Mill, an impressive construction based on volcanic rock known as sillar, where you can see an old stone mill that was built in 1785.
- End of the Excursion returning to the center of the city.
- Spanish - English guide.
- Entrance to the Mirador de Carmen Alto - S / .3
- Entrance to the Founder's Mansion - S / .12
- Entrance to the Sabandia Mill - S / .10
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- They can also make horse rides, optionally, located in the same Sabandia Mill.
- The mentioned income is optional, travelers can visit the surroundings and take pictures in all the surrounding landscape and we will visit in this tour.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Colca Convencional 2d / 1n - Finished in Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Excursion to Petroglyphs of Toro Muerto and Traces of Querulpa - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Chivay from Puno - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits