DescriptionParacas, is an interesting ecological tourist destination, full of surprises for lovers of nature and marine biodiversity.
- The fun, culture and excitement will take you to explore the Ballestas Islands in Spedee boat.
- You can see colonies of sea lions, Humboldt penguins and guano bird populations.
- Weather permitting, you'll have the opportunity to even see herds of dolphins.
- The gigantic and enigmatic "Candelabro" located on a mountain of sand, will be a main attraction of your trip.
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Paracas: Pick up from your hotel or bus terminal.
TOUR TO THE BALLESTAS ISLANDS IN A MOTOR BOAT.
- Start: 7:45 am.
- Pick up from your hotel or bus terminal and transfer to the tourist pier of the Marina.
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands by motor boat (Duration of the tour: 2 hours).
- A local bilingual guide will accompany you to provide you with all the information about the places to visit.
- Likewise, a life jacket will be provided to each passenger.
- Once we start the journey inland, we can see the mysterious figure of the Candelabrum, made on the slope of a sandstone facing the sea and of unknown origin until today.
- We continue our trip to the Ballestas Islands, place full of seabirds, sea lions, pelicans, tendrils, gulls, Humboldt penguins, among other species.
- On our return you can stroll around the small craft shops or take pictures on the seashore.
- Finally they will be transferred to the bus terminal or to their hotel in Paracas.
- End: 10:15 am.
- Transfer bus station or hotel / tourist pier of Paracas (and vice versa).
- Excursion to the Ballestas Islands in motorboat + lifejacket.
- Local professional guide on board (shared service).
- Permanent assistance.
- Boarding fee at the port.
- Entrance to the Ballestas Islands (S / 13. Suns).
- Additional activities.
- Gratuities for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
New Year 2020 - Party in the Huacachina Desert - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Natural Areas Visits, Sandboarding
Adventure Tour: Ballesta Islands and Buggies to Laguna Morón - Ica
Activities: Water activities, Buggies, off road, Hike, trekking