- You will see the attractions of the Colca Canyon without having to be aware of who goes behind you since it is an exclusively tourist service a much safer means, you optimize your time and your money !!
- It gives you freedom to plan what you want to do.
- The Tourist Bus takes you from one attraction to another and you can choose to get off wherever and whenever you want. That is, decide where to get off, what to visit and what not. Also decide how long to stay in a place that interested you the most. That is, you decide everything you want to see and do on your trip.
- Flora, wildlife observation (additional cost)
- Natural Areas Visits (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Tour bus touring Arequipa
- 3:00 AM START. We start picking up passengers from their respective hotels and in an average of 3 hours
- 06:00 AM BREAKFAST IN CHIVAY. We will arrive at the city of Chivay where we will have a 40-minute stop for those who wish to have breakfast, we continue for an hour and a half passing through the entire Colca valley during the tour we will observe the beautiful canyoning that mixes with the vegetation and the typical characters from the area
- 08:00 AM LOOKED R. We will arrive at the “Cruz del Condor” viewpoint natural viewpoint where we can see the king of the heights of the Andes for an hour.
- TREKKING Then we arrive at the Mirador de Pampa San Miguel where we will begin trekking and descent to the canyon for passengers who wish to do so
- 09:30 AM END . Finally we arrive at the Town of Cabanconde where it is the end of our service.
- The Passenger may leave the transport in the place he wishes: Chivay, Cruz del Condor, Pampa San Miguel Viewpoint or in Cabanconde
- Tourist transport
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Tourist Ticket: S / .20 Peruvians / S / .40 Latinos / S / .70 Foreigners
- WHAT TO BRING? Warm clothes, slippers suitable for short walks, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, little luggage, bathing clothes for hot springs.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of service, there will be no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Adventure in Peru - 13d/12n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Arequipa Magica - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism