Este Paquete ya no esta disponible
S/. 179USD 48
Tour Campiña - Half Day
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Tour Campiña - Half Day
- Enjoy the most popular towns of Arequipa.
- The main attractions of the "White City", visited in this service that combines its history and architectural beauty.
- Arequipa: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Pick up from the hotel and start the tour with a panoramic tour of the former Tingo Balnerario. In the past it was the Arequipan Beach Resort, it is now very typical for families to go to the mall on weekends to enjoy traditional cuisine and walk in the artificial lagoon.
- We also visited the Founder's Mansion, one of the most outstanding examples of the Arequipa civil architecture of the 16th century; worked almost entirely in ashlar.
- Molino Sabandía, architectural jewel that was for centuries the supplier of flour for the food mainly of the settlers of Arequipa. Workers and peasants of yesterday left their traces in it, supplying it with wheat and moving its stone wheels, crushing the grain among the rumors of water that joyfully flow around it.
- We will finish in the Andenes de Yumina, pre-Inca platforms that form multiple and splendid amphitheaters, which beautifully frame the beautiful panorama of the city.
- Return to the hotel.
- End of service
- Food not mentioned.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.