DescriptionOxapampa is one of the most important destinations in the department of Pasco; It stands out for the beauty of its landscapes and the generosity of its land.
- Its name comes from the Quechua "Ocsha" (straw) and "Pampa", that is to say "Pampa de thatch".
- The natives Yánesha (Amueshas), call Mon Konma, "Plain of reed" or "Pajonal".
- The Austro-German colonists were perfecting their cultivation techniques, the crossing of plants and animals and started the wood industry that until today is an important source of the area.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Caving (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Rosa Church.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the monumental area of Oxapampa and in the low season.
- Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure from Oxapampa.
- Dairy processing plant "Floralp".
- Cavern "Tunqui Cave".
- Canopy (Optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Trout farm "La Cumbre".
- Recreation "The Wharapo".
- Plaza and Church of "Chontabamba".
- Hanging bridge of the Chontabamba river.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- End: 1:30 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Oxapampa Cultural - 2d / 1n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Villa Rica Experience With Coffee Flavor! - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day National Shrine of Huayllay - Pasco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Merry Christmas 2019 - Oxapampa + Pozuzo - 4d / 3n - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Caving, Flora, wildlife observation
Yanachaga Chemillen National Park - Pasco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits