DescriptionLet the Paradise of the Sun and the Wine conquer you in a deserved escape!
- The dunes and the immense desert illuminated by the Huacachina are literally "a piece of life in the heart of a blanket of sand".
- Land of valleys, sun, beaches and nature reserves populated by a generous variety of flora and fauna species.
- Villages of mystery, home of pisco, good wine, Afro-Peruvian music.
- Do not stay behind and come to know Ica, there is more than one reason to enjoy.
- Buggies, off road (Included)
- Sandboarding (Included)
- Ica: Main square.
- You can also pick it up from your hotel in Ica, provided it is close to the square and prior coordination with the Operator.
CITY TOUR OF ICA + CACHICHE
- 11:00 am - Meeting at the meeting point.
- City Tour Ica: We will visit the Plaza de Armas and its surroundings.
- The church and Alameda de Luren.
- Visit to the artisanal wine cellar, where you will learn about the process of making Pisco.
- Visit to the mysterious town of Cachiche where we will see "The palm of seven heads" and the monument of the witch. You can make a wish in the Huarango more than 400 years old that accompanies the witch.
- Visit to the "Oasis of America": La Laguna Huacachina, a place surrounded by immense dunes and palm trees.
- In the afternoon: Adventure Tour Buggie + Sandboarding. Live the extreme adventure in one of the most spectacular deserts of the Peruvian coast aboard our tubular cars (sandboxes).
- Sandboarding is also included so you can slide in the dunes.
- Return to the starting point.
- 6:00 pm. End of our services.
- Tourist Mobility
- City Tour Ica + Plaza de Armas.
- Temple and Alameda de Luren, Brujas de Cachiche, 7 head palm tree, wine cellar.
- Laguna de Huacachina.
- Tasting of wines and piscos.
- Adventure Tour: Buggies & Sandboarding.
- Driver - Guide in Spanish.
- Bus Tickets Lima - Ica - Lima.
- Entrance Huacachina - S / 3.60.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- In the Tubulares only children from 6 years old are allowed.
- If you have a university card, it is essential to bring it.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Ballestas Islands - Caravedo - Huacachina - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Boat Rides