DescriptionHuancaraylla is a hidden wonder in the corners of Ayacucho. It is a singular river, not only for its color but for its architectural form.
- It is as if nature had joined several small lagoons to form a beautiful river.
- Its waters come from the meeting of two rivers that are at the end of a hill.
- Its waters are transparent all year round, but at certain times, they are painted green and turquoise.
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Ayacucho and in the low season.
Tour Huancaraylla - Circamarca - Millpu (Full Day)
- Start: 6:00 a.m.
- Visit to the hidden jewel of Ayacucho, the natural wonder of turquoise and crystalline waters.
- We will also enjoy small waterfalls, where a walk of 2 hours awaits us. to be able to appreciate the pocitas from the top.
- We will also reach the eye of the water known as "Millpu", and then we will have a purifying bath in its crystalline waters.
- During the trip we will appreciate the flora and fauna of the area, in addition to knowing different places during the tour.
- End: 8:00 p.m.
Round trip tourist mobility (Shared and / or Private Service). Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Tickets (S / .6.00 approx.)
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Personal expenses and / or tips for service.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Visiting season: from April to October (When there is no rain).
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Ayacucho Turismo Completo - 5d / 4n - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Horseback rides
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Turquoise waters of Millpu - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits