S/. 585USD 159
Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days and 2 Nights
3 days and 0 nights
48 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days and 2 Nights
- To visit one of the wonders of the world, it is necessary to know the imperial city of Cusco.
- Once there, we have everything organized to take you to enjoy the wonder of Machu Picchu.
- Do not miss this tour full of history and mysticism that only Cusco can give you.
- Cusco: Pick up at Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- For City Tour: Encounter in Downtown Plaza.
- For other visits: Pick up from your hotel.
- The City Tour lasts approximately 4 hours, as the first visit you will have:
- QORICANCHA : also called Temple of the Sun, it was a place that in the past served as the seat for the ceremonies and studies of Astronomy and mathematics of the Inca people. Tour that includes architecture, history and art, where you can see a little more about the interesting Inca culture that was so rich and coarse.
- SACSAYHUAMAN : the ruins of the Sacsayhuaman fortress have Inca walls that some stones weigh more than 100 tons. The most important measures are 7 meters high and weigh 128 tons. The ancient city of Qosq'o had the shape of a puma, whose head was Sacsayhuaman.
- Q'ENQO: Kenqo was possibly used by the Incas as a center of worship, the passages that resemble a labyrinth have on their flanks several channels in the form of "Amarus" (snakes) where the blood of animal sacrifices ran, which they were generally the most beautiful and unique, perhaps that was the reason why black animals were the chosen ones.
- PUCA PUCARA : Pukapukara is a Quechua word that means "red fortress" because the sunset changes the color of the rocks to red. Traditional information indicates that, when the Inca was about to visit the Baths of Tambomachay, the formidable group of soldiers, dancers and others stayed in Pukapukara, which was barracks and tambo (resting place).
- TAMBOMACHAY: Tradition knows this monument as "The Bath of the Ñusta" due to the existence of two aqueducts that carry crystal clear water all year round. It is an unmissable destination, where the Inca and his entourage came to relax, not far from the city of Cusco.
MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
- Very early ( 3:30 am. ) Will be your pick up from your hotel and then go on our transport to Ollantaytambo (2 hours approx.), Then board the train to Machu Picchu town or Aguas Calientes (1 hour and 40 minutes). Approx.)
- Upon arrival our staff waits for you to give you directions of the day.
- Then we will climb zigzag to the citadel of Machu Picchu that will last approximately 40 minutes by bus. We will continue with the guided tour that will last approximately 3 hours, during the tour you will visit the most important enclosures: the main square, the circular tower, the sacred solar clock, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cemeteries.
- The historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu is known as "The Lost City of the Incas". At the end of the tour of the citadel you can optionally trek to the mountain of Huayna Picchu where you will take 2 hours of walking and you will be able to observe and enjoy the landscape (the visit is without a guide).
- Then we will go down by bus to Aguas Calientes and in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you. in the Ollantaytambo station, to transport it by bus to the city of Cusco.
- The end of your transportation will be in the Plaza San Francisco.
MOVE FROM THE HOTEL TO AIRPORT
- Two hours before your flight schedule, prior coordination, will be your respective transfer to the airport from your hotel.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport or Terminal Terrestre - Hotel (and vice versa).
- City Tour
- Transfer Cusco - Ollantaytambo (and vice versa).
- Bus Consettur Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu (and vice versa).
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided in Machu Picchu.
- Partial Tourist Ticket for the City Tour.
- Entrance to Qoricancha (S / .15).
- Train Ticket - From US $ 130 per person.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Important: The end of all our visits will be 2 blocks from the Plaza de Armas (Not in the Hotel).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- Samblena Inn offers accommodation in Cusco, as well as free WiFi throughout the property.
- The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.
- There is also a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
- Samblena Inn is 100 meters from Coricancha and 500 meters from Santo Domingo Church. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 2.5 mi from Samblena Inn.
- Downtown Cusco is a great option for travelers interested in food, culture and history.
Cancellation PolicyNon refund
S/. 585USD 159