DescriptionHuanta is known as "La Esmeralda de los Andes" or also as the "Faithful and unbeaten city of Huanta".
- Founded in 1905, its history has its first records with the presence of the man from Pikimachay, who lived in the area more than 20,000 years ago. It is believed that their later populations were influenced by the culture of the Incas and the Chavin.
- In Huanta there is a diversity of natural attractions, hence its name "Esmeralda de los Andes" and there are also several archaeological sites to visit such as the Pikimachay Cave, where the first settlers of this territory lived more than 20,000 years ago.
- What are you waiting for?! Do you have your bags ready ?! Perfect! We will wait for you!.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Tour Pikimachay - Huanta - Luricocha (Full Day)
- Departure from Ayacucho.
- Pikimachay caves
- Bridge of Ayawarcuna
- The Beautiful Emerald of the Andes
- Bishop of Piedra
- Temple of Saint Peter
- Tasting sweets and drinks
- Luricocha ( Optional, according to the operator's decision and depending on the time).
- Return to Ayacucho.
- End of service
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tour guide.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food (Lunch).
- Drinks and / or snacks
- Personal expenses.
- The visit to Luricocha is Optional: According to the decision of the operator and depending on the time.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Full Day - Vilcashuaman Inca City - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Route of Archeology, History and Culture Ayacuchana - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits