- On this tour you will know different places:
- Sillustani, where you will visit the chullpas or funerary towers, Umayo lagoon.
- Lampa, Santiago Apóstol temple, beautiful colonial bridge of calicanto.
- Pucará, sculpture of the decapitador, toritos de Pucará.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
SILLUSTANI + LAMPA + PUCARÁ
- 8:00 am. Pick up from the hotels and then go to the Archaeological Center of Sillustani.
- 9:30 a.m. Approximate arrival to Sillustani, visit to the chullpas.
- Then we will head towards the city of Lampa, passing through the city of Juliaca.
- 12:00 pm. Guided tour to the city of Lampa, to the Catacombs and replica of Michelangelo and Municipal Library of Lampa.
- 1:00 pm. Arrival to the city of Pucará, where we will have a lunch and then visit the Archaeological Complex of Pucará, "Cradle of the High Andean Civilization".
- 5:00 pm. Return to Puno.
- Upon arrival, we leave the clients in their respective hotels.
- End of service
- Entrances to the Sillustani Complex, Lampa Church, the Pucará Museum, Pucará Complex ,.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Mobility Puno-Sillustani-Lampa-Pucará-Puno.
- Traditional lunch in the city of Pucará.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service can be provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Full Day - Titicaca Luxury - Private Guide - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Luxury Uros and Taquile - Private - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits