DescriptionThe waterfall of the Tigre River, is a beautiful natural scenery, which is located in Oxapampa - Pasco.
- It is part of the tourist attractions of the hamlet "La Cañera" 18 km from Oxapampa.
- It is located within the territory of the Oxapampa-Asháninka-Yánesha Biosphere Reserve.
- It has a water fall of 29 m. approx. and can be appreciated from the height, from its base and from the hanging bridge that the Municipality has placed in the area.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Oxapampa: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Santa Rosa Church.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying, provided it is within the monumental area of Oxapampa and in the low season.
Tigre River Waterfall
- Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure from Oxapampa.
- Miraflores neighborhood costumbrista.
- Viewpoint "El Abra".
- Grotto of the Immaculate Virgin of Concepción.
- Livestock and agricultural funds.
- Suspension bridge.
- Refreshing bath in the waters of the Tigre River waterfall.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- End: 1:30 pm.
- Tourist Mobility (Pool Service).
- Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Yanachaga Chemillen National Park - Pasco
Activities: Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
PN Yanachaga Chemillén - San Alberto - Pasco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits