- Here you have a very good option to visit Cusco and know Machu Picchu.
- With an alternate route by car, making a small excursion along the previous Inca Trail.
- To get to Machu Picchu, the car leaves us until the entrance of Hidroelectrica, from where we will walk for 3 hours approximately. to get to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo). The road is flat and by jungle, they usually do it to save the cost of the train.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
WELCOME TO CUSCO AND CITY TOUR
- According to your arrival time: Pick up from the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal and installation in accommodation.
- >> It is recommended to arrive early to Cusco.
- 1:30 pm. City Tour
- Puka Pukara
- Overnight in Cusco.
Cusco - Hydroelectric
- 7:00 am Breakfast.
- Pick up from the accommodation or meeting point in the Plaza Mayor of Cusco, according to coordination.
- 8:00 am Transportation to Hydroelectric.
- Lunch on the route.
- 3:00 pm Arrival and start of the hike.
- 6:00 pm Entrance to Aguas Calientes and installation in their respective accommodation.
- 7:00 pm Group dinner with the guide and instructions for the next day.
- Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
- 4:30 am Start of ascent to Machu Picchu on foot.
- >> You can also go on bus (optional, additional cost), you can start the promotion later but you need to buy the ticket the day before.
- 6:30 am Meeting at the top to enter Machu Picchu.
- 2 hours of guided and then free time to visit the Sacred Temple and take the best photos of this good experience.
- 11:30 am We begin the descent to Aguas Calientes, pick up things from the hostel and coordinate to be in the same place to return to Cusco.
- 3:00 pm Meeting in point in Hydroelectric to address the return transport to Puno.
- 10:00 pm Arrival to Cusco.
- Overnight in Cusco.
FREE DAY IN CUSCO AND FAREWELL
- 7:00 am Breakfast at the accommodation.
- Free Time for personal activities (purchases or others); also, if they wish, to carry out another tourist activity.
- Finally the necessary coordinations to schedule your transfer to the Airport or Bus station.
- End of our service.
- Transfers, pickups.
- Transportation Cusco - Hydroelectric - Cusco.
- Entrance ticket + Guided tour in Machu Picchu.
- Partial ticket to visit the places of the City Tour (except Qoricancha).
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Cusco + 1 night in Aguas Calientes.
- City Tour in Cusco.
- Food: 2 breakfasts + 1 lunch + 1 dinner.
- Train to get to Aguas Calientes (optional).
- Bus up and down to ascend to Machu Picchu.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Entrance ticket to Qoricancha in City Tour - S / .15
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal 2 star El Puma (Cusco) / Waynapata (Aguas Calientes)
- Private rooms, private bathroom, hot water, cable TV, wifi, just 3 blocks from the downtown area of each city (Cusco / Aguas Calientes).
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Machu Picchu Magic 5 Days (Maras-Moray) - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Inca Bridge Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tour Machu Picchu 3 Days and 2 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits