DescriptionDo you want to experience one of the most impressive experiences of your life, visiting one of the largest Necropolises in the world?
- You will not have worries We will pick you up from your hotel to you and your friends who want to know the Sillustani Chullpas!
- The Archaeological Complex of Sillustani, located 34 km from Puno, at 3,950 meters above sea level. famous for its ninety chullpas "Ayawasis" (houses of the dead) built as circular stone towers, where the authorities of Puno were buried.
- Did you know that the Inca priests were buried there? Y Guess what?! They also took someone alive with them ... Do not you wonder what it was?
- This archaeological site, located on the banks of a beautiful lagoon called: Umayo. Extraordinary for its scenic beauty and the great variety of species it houses!
- Do not miss visiting Sillustani! Imposing and majestic!
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- EYE: Extra charge (US $ 5 per person) for pick up at: Casa Andina Private Collection, Posadas del Inka, Hotel Eco Inn, Libertadores.
- Between 1:50 pm and 2:10 pm. Pick up at the hotels in the center of Puno.
- 2:30 pm. Departure to the Sillustani complex.
- 3:30 pm. Arrival and guided tour of Sillustani (1 1/2 hours).
- 5:40 pm. Return to Puno.
- Touristic tickets
- Spanish / English guide
- Transport Puno - Sillustani (vice versa).
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Sillustani Half Day - Private (Several Departures) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits