- On this tour you will leave Arequipa towards the Colca Valley.
- Overnight in the valley to visit the next day all the tourist spots of this beautiful valley.
- The Colca Canyon is the habitat of the Condor, majestic bird of our Peruvian Andes.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Pick up from hotels in Arequipa.
- 8:30 am Departure of the transport from Arequipa to the Colca Valley.
- During the tour we stop at the Reserva de Salinas, Patahuasi and Mirador de Volcanes.
- 1:00 pm Arrival to Chivay and lunch.
- 2:30 pm Installation at the hotel.
- 3:45 pm Time in the thermal baths.
- 5:30 pm Return to the hotel.
- 7:00 pm The guide will take you to dinner (optional).
- Free night and overnight at the hotel in Chivay.
FULL DAY TO THE VALLEY AND CAÑÓN DEL COLCA
- 5:30 am Semi-buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- 7:00 am Pick up from the hotel and departure to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, where we can appreciate the flight of the high Andean bird and the charming landscape, seeing the depth of the Colca Canyon.
- 10:30 am Return by the main viewpoints that surround the Colca Valley.
- Then, free time in the town of Maca.
- 12:30 pm Time to have lunch.
- 1:30 pm Last visit of the Plaza de Chivay and return to Arequipa.
- 4:30 p.m. Arrival in Arequipa.
- End of our services.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Tourist transport throughout the service.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Accommodation in Chivay - 1 night.
- Semibuffet breakfast.
- Entrance ticket to the Colca Valley:
- >> Peruvians - S / .20 / South American - S / .40 / Other nationalities - S / .70
- Admission to the thermal baths - S / .15 per person.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended: Wear comfortable clothes and warm clothes for the trip.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Keros o similares.
- Good rooms, excellent, furnished with carpet. Cable TV, wifi and private bathroom with hot water all day. In addition to breakfast service semi - buffet in the morning very early.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Tour Arequipa Full Day: Ruta del Sillar, Catarata and Termas - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to the Colca Canyon - 2d1n - With Destination to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Full Day in Arequipa: Cultural + Adventure - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Arequipa + Colca + Cusco + Machu Picchu + Montaña Arcoiris - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
Colca Canyon Fantastic + Buffet Lunch - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits