DescriptionFabulous tour to the floating island of the Uros. You have not visited Puno if you have not traveled to the Uros Islands!
- The Uros Islands are one of the most famous tourist attractions that exist in our Peruvian highlands. Located 6 km from the port of Puno and 3,812 meters above sea level is a surprising archipelago of 40 totora islands, inhabited by the Uros, direct descendants of one of the oldest cultures of the continent.
- Did you know that the most used material for the construction of the island is the Totora? For a long time our ancestors have dedicated their efforts exclusively to use this material, both for the handicrafts that are sold, the rural houses that exist on the island, as well as the wonderful viewpoints.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- There is an extra charge (USD $ 5) for hotel pick-ups: Casa Andina Private Collection, Posada del Inka, Eco Inn, Libertadores.
ITINERARY FLOATING ISLAND OF THE UROS
- 8:30 AM Pick up at the hotels in the center of Puno. (According to your hotel we will tell you one more exact hour)
- 9:15 AM Departure from the ship from the Port.
- 10:00 AM Visit to 2 Floating Islands of the Uros.
- 12:30 PM Return to the Hotels of the Center of Puno.
- End of service
- Tickets to the Uros Islands.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Transfer hotel - port - hotel.
- Motor boat (comfortable and modern, with SS.HH. and bus seats).
- Coca Mate on board.
- Food, snacks and other drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Boat ride in Totora (optional, direct payment S / .15 per person).
- Any extra not mentioned.
- Service is done in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
2d/0n Incredible Journey to Uyuni´s Salt Flats (Only Tours) - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
Uros + Taquile + Hotel - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Archaeological visits
Route of Healing - Private - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Mysticism, shamanism
Puno Vivencial - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Boat Rides, Purchase of handicrafts