S/. 195USD 57
Tour to the Humantay Lagoon
Full day (1 day)
Buy 24 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Tour to the Humantay Lagoon
- This tour to the Humantay Lagoon is ideal for those nature lovers who do not have much time.
- That's why we created this 1-day tour where we can appreciate the landscape with exotic flora and fauna along this walk through the valley, mountains and the Humantay Lagoon.
- Maximum Altitude: 4,100 meters above sea level
- Minimum Altitude: 3,350 meters above sea level
- Walk Time: 1 hr. - 1 hr. 30 min. approximately.
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel in Cusco.
- 5:30 am. Departure from Cusco.
- 7:30 am. Arrival in Mollepata.
- 7:35 am. Breakfast in Mollepata.
- 7:40 am. Departure to Quesyuno.
- 8:15 a.m. Departure to Soraypampa.
- 9:15 a.m. Arrival and start of the walk.
- 10:50 am. Arrival at the Laguna de Huamantay, explanation of the guide and free time.
- 12:00 pm. Return to the Soraypampa camp.
- 12:30 pm. Arrival to the Soraypampa camp.
- 12:45 pm. Lunch at the Sorayampa camp.
- 2:00 p.m. Return in mobility to Cusco.
- 5:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Arrival to Cusco.
- End of the tour in Plaza Regocijo.
- I pick up at your respective hotel.
- Shared transportation round trip.
- Meals: 1 breakfast in Mollepata + 1 lunch in Soraypampa.
- Entrance tickets to Humantay.
- Professional English / Spanish bilingual guide.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen balloon
- Tips (optional, voluntary).
- Extra expenses.
- Snacks and extra drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- Have a preliminary stage of acclimatization of 1 day, so that your body is better adapted during the trek, since we will be on a path of altitudes above 4000 masl
- Drink plenty of hot mate with infusions of muña and coca, which will help a lot in the process of acclimatization.
- Bring a lightweight backpack with a change of clothes for the entire trek period - prepare for a wide range of changes in temperature.
- Rain clothes (jacket and pants if available) or a rain poncho. Plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco for approximately $ 1.
- Sturdy footwear, you recommend waterproof boots for trekking. Extra stockings can not miss.
- Warm clothes, including jacket, polar linings, gloves, scarf and hat.
- Camera, rolls and batteries (batteries are consumed more quickly under cold conditions).
- Hat or cap to protect from the sun, rain and cold.
- Sunblock and sunglasses.
- Cream after sunbathing or moisturizer for the face and body.
- Toilet paper
- Snacks: cookies, energy bars, chocolates, fruit, granola, etc.
- Your own medical kit with any special medication you may need, SOROJCHI PILLS, blister protection, etc.
- Cash - enough for sandwiches, tips and souvenirs.
- Canes or sticks for trekking
- Binoculars (if you have).
- CHILDREN: Due to the nature of the activity (there is a light walk section). The service is recommended for children from 10 years old.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
S/. 195USD 57