- On this tour, passengers are picked up from their hotel to go to the Sacred Valley.
- We will visit the villages, traditional markets and the Archaeological Center of Pisac.
- We will enjoy the Ollantaytambo fortress and observe the agricultural areas.
- We will visit the town of Chinchero on the way to Cusco, where we can visit the colonial temple with interesting frescoes in the portico.
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
The Incas' Sacred Valley.
- 7:50 AM. Pick up from the Hotel of the City of Cusco.
- 8:30 AM. Departure to the Sacred Valley.
- 9:30 AM. Visit to the Craft Market of Qorao.
- 9:50 AM. Departure village of Pisac, on the way you stop to take some pictures.
- 10:45 AM. Arrival and Visit to the Pisac Archaeological Center.
- 12:00 PM. Arrival and visit the traditional village market of Pisac
- 12:30 PM. Departure to Urubamba passing through the villages of Coya Lama, Calca.
- 1:20 PM. Urubamba arrival and lunch at the tourist restaurant.
- 2:15 PM. Departure to Ollantaytambo.
- 2:45 PM. Arrival to Ollantaytambo and view to the Archaeological Center.
- 4:00 PM. Visit to the town and market of Ollantaytambo.
- 4:30 PM. Departure to Cusco on the way to visit Chincheros.
- 5:30 PM. Guided tour of the Colonial Church of Chincheros.
- 7:00 PM. Arrival to the city of Cusco (Plaza San Francisco).
- Tourist shared transportation.
- Buffet lunch.
- Guide in Spanish or English.
- Tourist Ticket for the Sacred Valley.
- >> Peruvians - S / .40
- >> Foreigners - S / .70
- Extra expenses.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Tour is done in Shared Mode.
- Important: The BTC (Tourist Ticket of Cusco), allows to visit the tourist attractions in the sacred valley; Also, if you have the full-day tourist ticket, you can also visit the touristic places in the City Tour of Cusco.
- It is recommended to bring: comfortable shoes, polos, pants, shorts, poncho (only in the rain season Nov - Mar), sun hat, sunscreen, bottled water and personal drugs, extra money, portable chargers and camera.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
3d / 2n Trekking to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
Magic and Enchanting Cusco Tour - All in One Week - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline
Full Day in the South Valley- Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking