DescriptionExplore the highest navigable lake in the world. You can visit the impressive floating islands of the Uros, Taquile and Amantani.
- You will be one with nature and you will know the customs of the inhabitants of these islands, their ancestral design techniques and their traditional and culinary heritage of the Incas.
- The contact with the waters of Lake Titcaca will be enriching for your spirit.
- You will be able to see up close the curious animals of the lake, in the middle of its wild life and nature.
- You will taste a typical lunch in Taquile.
- You will have lunch, dinner and breakfast in Amantani together with the inhabitants of the Island.
- It will spend the night in the Island of Amantani, in the same houses of the settlers.
- After spending the night in Amantani, the next day you will have breakfast with the same locals, and in the afternoon you will be in the Taquile Island where you will enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the Terminal Terrestre or Juliaca Airport.
- Transfer to the Hostal.
Uros - Amantani
- Pick up: The night before the Tour, When you arrive in Puno, either at the Puno Terminal or the Juliaca Airport, a collective Van will pick you up to transfer you to the Hostal to make your Registration at the reception and accommodation.
- Accommodation for 1 night + American breakfast.
- The next day, after spending the night in the hostel, a Taxi will transfer you to the port of Puno (to start the Tour 7:40 AM Fixed Time). Where you will embark on the shared service boat
- Route: Puerto de Puno - Uros Island - Amantani Island.
- (The tour includes the entrances to the resorts and the rest of the entrances, bilingual guide (Spanish / English), lunch, dinner on the Amantani island, trip by boat, shared service).
- You will spend the night in a house of the locals of Amantani (Experiential tourism).
Amantani - Taquile - Puno
- At dawn on the Island of Amantaní, you will enjoy a breakfast with the locals, walks, hikes and cultural activities with the villagers.
- Then, we visit Taquile Island where you can have lunch with fish from Lake Titicaca! (shared service, by classic boat).
- After having lunch in Taquile, we return to Puno.
- Mobility picks up passengers from the port of Puno and takes them to the Plaza de Armas in Puno (End of tour 3:40 pm approximately).
- Since your tour ends 3:40 pm at the Plaza de Armas in Puno, a taxi will be waiting for you to transfer you to the Hostal.
- End of service
- Pick up: When you arrive in Puno, either at the Puno Terminal or the Juliaca Airport, a collective Van or Taxi will pick you up and transfer you to the Hostal to register at the reception and accommodation.
- 1 night accommodation + American breakfast.
- Transfer Hostel - Puerto de Puno (to start the tour): A taxi will pick you up from the hostel to take you to the port of Puno where you will board the tour boat.
- Itinerary: Puerto de Puno - Uros Island - Amantani Island - Taquile Island - Plaza de Armas de Puno.
- Entrances to the tourist complexes and others.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Trip by boat (shared service).
- When you visit the island of Taquile, you will enjoy a delicious lunch there.
- Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast on Amantani Island.
- Transfer Plaza de Armas de Puno - Hostel (At the end of the Tour): A taxi will wait for you to transport them to the Hostal.
- Air tickets or similar to or from Puno.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Transfers not mentioned.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
Hostal 2 star Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca
- The night before the Tour you can spend at Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca , in Ichu - Puno, located 15 minutes from the city of Puno, a place characterized by its tranquility, free from the noise of the city, with beautiful views towards the mountains and Lake Titicaca The next day a free American breakfast can be served at the hostel.
- The hostel has rooms with private bathroom, hot shower, wifi, parking. In the mornings, a free American breakfast is offered.
- After breakfast, a taxi will pick you up from the hostel to take you to the starting point of the tour (Puerto de Puno 7:40 AM Fixed Time they embark on the boat).
- The next day at the end of your Tour 3:40 pm at the Plaza de Armas in Puno, a taxi will be waiting for you to transfer you to the Hostal.
Private Tour to the Fertility Temple in Chucuito - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Island of the Uros and Taquile in Veloz Speedboat With Lunch. - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Guided visits
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits