S/. 165USD 48
Tour Uros - Private Service
Buy 24 hours
antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Tour Uros - Private Service
- This private tour includes transfers and private transportation. It is guided in English and Spanish (other languages may be available upon request).
- They will be free to choose pick up time and the time of stay in the sites, so they will not be subject to the fixed itineraries of the collective or shared tours.
- Ideal for couples, families, small groups and for anyone who wants to experience the best private and personalized tourism available in the city of Puno.
- Personalized attention: It will have private transport and a guide only for you.
- Flexible itinerary: We will have the possibility of adapting the schedules according to your convenience and tastes. Your own pace, your own travel plan. It is the same as traveling alone, but with the advantage of having a professional and dedicated guide.
- Learn more about the places visited: Opt for a private service, it gives you a better knowledge of the tourist destinations to visit.
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Uros - Private
- Pick up at the hotels in the center of Puno.
- Exit of the ship from the Port.
- Visit to 2 Floating Islands of the Uros.
- Return to Puno, transfer to your hotel.
- End of service
- Transfers from Hotel in Puno - Puerto - Hotel in Puno.
- Private Boat Puno - Uros - Puno.
- Tourist tickets
- Professional guide Spanish / English.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- To this day they sleep and live in the same floating islands (and if you do not believe it, you can sleep in the Uros to verify it).
- They have solar panels that help with lighting and electricity at night.
- They lived on the famous totora rafts that currently use them for tourism.
- Some chroniclers knew the Uros as "Lazy" because they were too peaceful and spoke only among their tribe.
- In the case of an irreparable fight between family members living on the same island, they simply cut the island in two! and they continue their normal life.
- The totora is used to build their houses, such as firewood, food and crafts.
- The average depth in which the Uros are found is about 15 meters above Lake Titicaca.
- The Uros have a primary school, a medical post, a small floating minimarket, a gas station and a BCP ATM.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
S/. 165USD 48