DescriptionExplore Machu Picchu in a more authentic way by going through the 4-day adventure in the recently discovered "Inca Roads" left by the Inca Empire.
- These hidden trails were once covered by the jungle, but the natives who live in the high Andes of Peru in cooperation with formal operators in the area, have discovered this remote road to Machu Picchu.
- Be one of the first to explore these hidden trails and discover the spectacular wildlife and rich history along the way! Unlike the classic Inca trail, this hidden path is available year-round.
- The prefect trip, designed for your best experience in Machu Picchu. Go to places that are lost for others and for you your secret treasure.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Zipline (Included)
- Rafting (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from Hotel or Terminal Terrestre or Aropuerto.
- Always prior additional coordination up to a day before the trip.
CUSCO - SANTA MARIA (cycling - rafting - hot springs)
- Pick up at 6:00 am. Hotel in Cusco and a 3-hour trip to the Pantiacolla area in the high jungle region.
- Along the way visitors will see a wide variety of breathtaking landscapes of the Andes Mountains, Vilcanota.
- Upon arrival in the town of Carrizales (3,900 masl) we prepare for the first cycling adventure, a descent of almost 3 hours from the top of the Andes, Vilcanota to the tropical region of Santa María, rising from 8 ° C at 31 ° C.
- Once in Santa María (1,100 masl) we get ready for lunch.
- Then we will go to a raft to do the Whitewater Rafting for 1½ hrs. along an amazing river like Vilcanota or Urubamba, where you can find class 1- 2 - 3 + rapids.
- Right after this, the participants go to our hidden hostel in a magical place related to pure nature.
LODGE SANTA MARIA- SANTA TERESA - GRAN PAJONAL - PUMACHAKA - COCALMAYO
- Wake up early to start this amazing day with breakfast, the expedition will be led by our professional guide who will follow a good ascending path for 2 hours. To enter the place of the Fundo Huayco sector where we will find local people living in remote and large conditions
- Amount of agricultural products such as bananas, coffee, papayas, coca, avocado, coconut, tangerine, oranges, pineapples, cassava, uncucha and some others unknown to you.
- We will appreciate one of the attractions of natural beauty today, the Velo de Novia waterfall with more than 50 meters high; The powerful water that falls in this place is perfect to cool the temperature.
- After spending some time we continue climbing the Pasto Grande pass at 2,100 meters above sea level, our highest point with a great panoramic view of the high jungle mountains.
- From this area we are facing a 9 km vertical road built many years ago and used by the locals. The precipice can reach 900 m. Tall.
- Once we are on this lost road we will find the Yunca Island sector, where another fantastic waterfall, Gonzales Waterfall, is about 60 m away. Tall.
- Close by lunch with local people and then the last 3 hours walk to the Cocalmayo Hot Springs.
- Lots of flora, fauna and views today.
COCALMAYO - VERTIKAL - MACHU PICCHU (COFFEE TOUR - TIROLINA - MACHU PICCHU) (COFFEE TOUR - TIROLESA - MACHU PICCHU)
- 6:00 am. We board a vehicle from Santa Teresa to the "Nueva Alianza" farm in a place in the Yanatile sector where we will appreciate the large plantations of pacae, banana, avocado, papaya, orange and others.
- The coffee of the farm is owned by the Aguilar family and it is here that this beautiful ecological coffee tour will be led by an expert in coffee awarded this year as the best coffee in " Cup of Excellence 2019 ". This wise coffee maker will expose the work, observation, harvest, washing, drying, roasting and preparation of a true 100% natural organic coffee. You will enjoy the decadent aroma of freshly roasted and ground coffee floating in the air! Coffee is the main agricultural industry of the local population here in the jungle and many acres of coffee are grown for export to the United States, Asia and Europe. At the same time, they will taste the quality of the coffee of excellence in the area (approximately 3 hours of the excursion).
- We will continue with our trip to the Zipline Vertikal facilities. Arrival and start of activities: 6 lines of more than 3 km approximately, 1 Tibetan bridge 110 meters long and rock climbing 25 meters high. During the execution of the activity, the participant can perform different flight styles, such as; Regular style, fetal, tandem with partner, head down, turns and Superman. Average flight speed 60 km / h.
- If the client wishes, he can use his camera or camcorder during the entire tour and / or he can also request the photography session that is available in our facilities for an additional cost. At the end of the activity we will continue with the day in the direction of the hydroelectric station from where we will board the train at 3:00 pm. through the Natural and Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Here we can observe on the way the mountain of Machu Picchu and its buildings.
- We will arrive at the city of Aguas Calientes at 4:30 pm Tourist center of the Cusco region.
- Installation in the hotel and farewell dinner to the group.
- Initial height of the land: 1,560 masl
- Maximum altitude reached: 2,000 meters above sea level
- · Night altitude: 2,000 meters above sea level
- · Difficulty level: Easy.
- · Meal supply: Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- · Type of accommodation: Hotel.
CIUDADELA MACHUPICCHU - CUSCO
- Early in the morning visit and explore the citadel of Machu Picchu with the professional guide for 3 hours.
- Subsequently, the participant will have free time to travel freely until the time of return.
- The return to Cusco can be done by train through Ollantaytambo (4 hours) prior availability and coordination of our agents.
- Arrival to Cusco
- End of service
- Information prior to departure.
- Professional tour guide.
- Transportation mentioned in the program.
- Lodge accommodation
- Entrances to Machu Picchu.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner (vegetarian, vegan or special menus available at no additional cost).
- First aid kit.
- Train tickets.
- Cycling equipment.
- Rafting equipment
- Zipline line circuit.
- Coffee Tour
- Bus up / down in Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to the thermal baths of Cocalmayo.
- Meals: first breakfast and last lunch.
- Additional drinks or meals.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips for the guide.
- Additional costs or delays beyond management control (landscape, bad weather, itinerary modification due to a safety concern, illness, strike, etc.).
- It is recommended to bring: Small backpack, Raincoat or poncho (from December to April), trekking shoes (on the 2nd day to walk between Santa María and Santa Teresa), a complete change of clothes, water bottle and purification tablets (se Micropur recommends and can be purchased at local pharmacies in Cusco / Peru), flashlight and batteries, hat or cap to protect you from the sun, sunscreen (sunscreen cream), insect repellent, toiletries, towels and toilet paper, selection of small snacks, chocolate, dried fruits, cookies, etc., camera, many spare films and batteries, sunglasses, swimsuit (for the hot springs in Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes), additional money (S / .200 minimum).
- Rainy season: December to April. Some days are with blue sky that allow to circulate in this area, but be prepared with a good rain gear such as waterproof shoes, rain jacket and others.
- If the weather is extremely complicated for cycling or hiking, the trip will be canceled to avoid any risk of accidents such as landslides, lightning strikes or road blockages thanks to the rain.
- Alternative for cycling: Trekking , to continue with the itinerary, but no money is reimbursed for natural phenomena such as the rainy season.
- Best time for the trip: After the rainy season (from April to June). The mountains are completely covered with snow and the slopes are covered with a new variety of vegetation, which makes it more pleasant for photos. If you are an adventurous and experienced cyclist, you can do even the rainy season, there are many individual tracks along the way.
- Tips for cyclists: Normal physical conditions and summer clothes. A day before, all cyclists will meet with the mountain bike guide in our office or in their hotels, who will give a short talk about this bike trip and can also verify the quality of the bicycles and the equipment that will be used In this travel.
- This is a trip available for beginners and people of all ages. The road for the descent is in good condition and does not have a technical level, only a good descent and cross-country skiing in the last part of the trip.
- Jungle Disease: We never hear news about problems with malaria in this area, but it is better to be prepared by taking your personal medication yourself. The most popular disease is traveler's diarrhea.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Lodge lost jungle
Land Privado (propio del Operador)
- Suitable units for your comfort and safety.
- Vehicles monitored.
- MTC circulation permit.
- Insurance against all risks / SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all permits and licenses in order.
Magic Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n - Q'Eswachaka Bridge (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
3d / 2n Trekking to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Trekking through Machu Picchu and Wiñaywayna - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Cusco & Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits