- Between rocky hills and surrounded by beautiful lagoons, the snowy Huaytapallana stands imposing and beautiful before the eyes of those who arrive for the first time
- After several hours of hiking at over 4,950 meters above sea level and with the satisfaction of having met a real challenge of height.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, provided that it is within the Monumental area of Huancayo, in low season and always prior coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Trekking to the Huaytapallana Glacier (Full Day)
- Start: 8:30 am
- Departure from Huancayo.
- The stay (place for lunch order, starting point and arrival of the trek).
- Trekking 3 hours one way through the Abra Yanaucsha to the Nevado Huaytapallana.
- Payment to apu Huaytapallana and Apachetas training.
- Multicolored high Andean lagoons.
- The goal is to reach the slopes of the Nevado Huaytapallana on the 4,950 meters above sea level. Place to touch the ice blocks and the snow cover that it carries.
- Trekking of 3 hours of return by the Abra Yanaucsha until the stay, place where it has lunch.
- Return to Huancayo.
- End: 7:00 pm
- Tourist Transport (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (only in Spanish).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Lamb broth or fried trout + Mate.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Personal expenses.
- The hike to Nevado Huaytapallana is 5 to 6 hours round trip.
- Children from 0 - 4 years old, do not pay. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
6d / 5n - Central Jungle (Enchanting) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
New Year 2020 - 4d / 3n - Huancayo Classic from Lima - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Flora, wildlife observation
Merry Christmas 2019 - Sierra and Central Jungle - 4d / 3n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Renew yourself in Chanchamayo - 2d / 1n - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation