DescriptionThe Golden Forest is just 10 km from Huancayo, on top of a steep hill in the annex of Paccha, district of El Tambo.
- The entrance forms a kind of tunnel surrounded by trees, which are a real delight for the eyes and the soul.
- Its main attraction is the golden color that radiate trees under the lighting of the sun's rays.
- It is said that it was born due to the reforestation of the locals to keep the environment oxygenated and free from contamination.
- Enjoy this beautiful place that is visited weekly by many young lovers of nature.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Huancayo: Plaza Huamanmarca, in front of the Turismo hotel.
- You can also be picked up from the hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is within the Monumental zone of Huancayo, in low season and previous coordination with the Operator.
Trekking to the Golden Forest of the Incas
- 10:00 am - Departure from Huancayo.
- Paccha: It is a typical and very picturesque town where we find an unforgettable place to get away from the bustle of the city and that will make us feel in a world of fantasy and tranquility.
- Our adventure starts from this place with a walk of 55 minutes approx. to the Golden Forest of the Incas.
- On the way we will appreciate a great amount of flora, fauna, its natural viewpoint and its petroglyphs made by the inhabitants of the area.
- Golden Forest of the Incas: In this place the quinuales excel, whose striking coloration of golden trunks give the name to the place. We can also appreciate the beautiful circular andenería as an amphitheater and also cobblestone steps.
- 55 minute return walk approx. to the district of Cochas.
- Cochas: Process of Buried Mates.
- Buried Mates Park.
- 5:00 pm - Return to Huancayo.
- Tourist Mobility (Private and / or Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance) in Spanish ( For other languages, consult ).
- Entrance Tickets.
- Drinks and snacks
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share full service and attention with parents and / or accompanying adults. Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any Cancellation for the indicated reasons, does not apply Refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
Laguna de Ñahuimpuquio Tour (Full Day) - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Full Day - Tobogan de Meretari - Rio Tambo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
7d / 6n - Sierra and Majestic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
2d / 1n Nevado Huaytapallana + Central Selva - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits
4d / 3n - Travel by Train from Lima to Huancayo - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Routes in other vehicles