- This tour is designed to relax by hiking in the canyon with tranquility and knowing the wonders of the Colca Valley.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your hotel.
- As long as it is located in the Historic Center.
- Otherwise we meet in the Main Square of the city.
AREQUIPA / MIRADOR CRUZ DEL CÓNDOR / SAN JUAN DE CHUCCHO
- Pick up from their respective hotels in Historic Downtown and from the Main Square of the city between 3:00 am. at 3:45 am. approx.
- We leave for the Chivay Village (3 hrs 1/2 trip approx.).
- Then we will have breakfast with the group.
- We will continue to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, from this place we can appreciate the majestic flight of the condors in all their dimensions and one of the deepest canyons in the world.
- Continuing with the route, we arrive at Pampa San Miguel to start hiking or trekking down to the Canyon until we reach the Colca River, after crossing the suspension bridge.
- Walk until arriving at the town of San Juan de Chuccho, where we will have lunch.
- Then we will rest in the bungalows surrounded by nature.
SAN JUAN DE CHUCCHO / COSÑIRHUA / OASIS DE SANGALLE
- After breakfast we will continue with the hike for approximately 2 hours, until we reach Cosñirhua (2,660 masl).
- Then we continue until we reach the Sangalle Oasis located at 1,160 meters above sea level, where we will have our lunch.
- We will enjoy our free afternoon and we will bathe in a cool 25 ° C pool.
- After a restful rest, we will have dinner and spend the night in bungalows.
OASIS / CABANACONDE / CHIVAY / AREQUIPA
- We start with the walk towards the village of Cabanaconde (3 hours approx.).
- Breakfast in Cabanaconde to then approach our tourist transport making tourist stops in the natural viewpoints. From this place we can see new landscapes of the Colca Valley and the traditional towns that are on the route such as Maca and Yanque.
- Then you will have time to visit the Thermo Medicinal Baths of Calera (1 hour approx / Cost of income not included).
- We arrive to the town of Chivay and then have lunch and return to the city of Arequipa making tourist stops in the Mirador de los Volcanes (4,910 masl) and in the National Reserve, a natural habitat of South American camelids such as vicuñas, llamas, alpacas and high Andean birds .
- Arrival to the historic center of Arequipa - between 5:30 pm. at 6:00 p.m.
- Tourist transport.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 2 lunches + 2 dinners.
- 2 nights accommodation in Chivay.
- Professional guide
- Tourist ticket for access to the Colca:
- >> Peruvian - S / .20 / South American - S / .40 / Other nationalities - S / .70
- Thermal Baths - S / .15
- Last lunch - S / .30
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- It is recommended to be in good physical condition and be acclimatized.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge OASIS PALMERAS LODGE
- Rustic style rooms, surrounded by nature palm trees, has a 25 ° swimming pool with shared bathroom (if you wish to have a private bathroom, it has an additional cost).
Majestic Colca Canyon - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Bird watching
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Rafting
3d/0n Arequipa City Tour + Colca + The Sillar Route (Only Tours) - Arequipa
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ascent to Misti Volcano - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Hike, trekking, Climbing, mountaineering
Arequipa and the World’s Deepest Canyons - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Natural Areas Visits, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Arequipa Unforgettable - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Shows, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation
4d / 3n- Rafting and Adventures in Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Turistic bus, panoramic, Rafting
Arequipa Valley of Majes: Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Guided visits, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits