- Live 2 days of unforgettable experiences.
- Relax appreciating the best sunsets in Huanchaco and enjoy the delicious northern food.
- Also, know the great story of the Lady of Cao, great leader Moche.
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Trujillo: Pick up from the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Transfer Airport - Hotel + Tour el Brujo Complex - Museum of the Lady of Cao
- I pick up from the airport.
- Installation in the hotel in Huanchaco.
- 10:30 a.m. We headed to the Valley of Chicama to visit the El Brujo Complex and the Museum of the Lady of Cao inaugurated in 2009.
- It houses the mummy of the ancient leader of the Moche who ruled Peru 1,700 years ago, discovered with her feet, legs and face tattooed with magical symbols of snakes and spiders.
- Likewise, the replica of the bust of the Lady of Cao is exhibited, revealing her face after several years.
- We will also visit the town of Magdalena de Cao where you can buy crafts.
- Return to Huanchaco.
- Overnight at hotel.
FREE DAY - ENJOY THE HUANCHACO BEACH
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free day, for the enjoyment of the beach and / or shopping.
- Transfer back to the airport.
- End of our service.
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- 1 night accommodation.
- 1 breakfast at the hotel.
- Tours: El Brujo Complex - Museum of the Lady of Cao.
- Tourism guide (in Spanish)
- Tourist transport (in shared service).
- Entrances to the tourist attractions.
- First aid kit.
- Permanent assistance and personalized attention.
- Air / ground tickets roundtrip from city of origin.
- Pick up from Terrestrial Terminal (additional cost).
- Food not specified.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: Rates do NOT apply for Holidays / High Seasons (Easter, National Holidays, Christmas, New Year) .
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Las Palmeras de Huanchaco o similares.
- Hotel located in Balneario de Huanchaco, facing the sea, with modern infrastructure, with swimming pool and comfortable rooms.
- Check in: 1:00 pm. / Check out: 6:00 pm.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Moche Tour - Chimú + Dama de Cao - La Libertad
Activities: Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Trujillo in 3 Days - La Libertad
Activities: Sandboarding, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Tour to the Condornada Waterfalls - La Libertad
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Tour Islas de Guañape - La Libertad
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
Beach Tour + Bicimoche + Guañape Islands - La Libertad
Activities: Bicycle, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides