DescriptionWe invite you to enjoy this new adventure where we include the visit to the main tourist attractions of the region.
- The Fortress of Kuelap is definitely an obligatory destination on the route.
- The Gocta Waterfall is the next stop on the itinerary: Impressive.
- We close the adventure knowing the Sarcophagi of Karajía and the Cavity of Quiocta.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cable cars (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Shumba Airport - Jaén
Transfer Airport of Jaén / Chachapoyas
- 11:00 am - Flight Lima / Jaén (on behalf of passengers).
- 12.30 pm - Reception at the airport of Shumba-Jaén.
- 1:30 pm - Departure to Chachapoyas in a 4 hour trip.
- 5:30 pm - Arrival in Chachapoyas transfer and installation in hotel.
Fortified Citadel of Kuelap + Cable Car
- 7:30 am - Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:45 am - Departure from Chachapoyas to the town of Tingo (1 hour).
- We make a first stop at a viewpoint to observe the Archaeological site of Macro.
- 9:45 am - Arrive at the ticket office to buy the tickets and continue 10 minutes more by car to the platform of the Telecabinas exit to Kuelap.
- 10:30 am - Landing of passengers in the area called La Malca, where you will get the entry tickets to Kuelap.
- Passengers register and start the 1km walk (30 minutes) to reach the archaeological site of Kuelap, the guided tour takes about 2 hours.
- 1:00 pm - Hike back to Malca.
- 1:30 pm - Transfer by cable car to the town of Tingo.
- 2:00 pm - Lunch in Tingo or surroundings.
- 3:30 pm - Transfer back to Chachapoyas.
- 5:00 pm - Arrival in Chachapoyas.
- End of the tour
- 7:30 am - Continental breakfast.
- 8:30 am - Departure to the Town of Cocachimba (1 hour by car).
- 9:30 am - Hike or 2-hour horseback ride to reach the second fall of the Gocta Waterfall.
- After admiring its unique beauty and bathe in its waters, we have lunch.
- 4:00 pm - Return to Chachapoyas.
- 5:30 pm - End of the tour.
Karajia and Caio de Quiocta
- 7:30 am - Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:00 am - Departure to the town of Cruzpata (2 hours by car).
- From there we will take a 30-minute walk to reach the archaeological site of Karajia, unique funerary style of Peru and the world.
- Hike back to the town of Cruzpata.
- 12:00 pm - Transfer to the village of Lamud (1 hour by car).
- 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 2:00 pm - Transfer to the Quiocta cavern (30 minutes by car to the parking area).
- 270 m walk until the entrance of the cave. The visit inside the cavern takes approximately 1:30 hours, where thousands of stalactites and stalagmites can be seen.
- 6:30 pm - Arrival in Chachapoyas.
- End of the tour
Transfer Hotel Chachapoyas / Apto. De Jaén
- 7:30 am - Transfer Chachapoyas / Jaén.
- 11:30 am - Arrival at Jaén airport.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport of Jaén / Hotel in Chachapoyas (arrival and return / in shared service).
- 4 nights accommodation.
- Food: 4 Breakfasts and 3 Lunches.
- Kuelap cable car.
- Transportation, guided in Spanish, tickets to all the tourist attractions to visit.
- Drinks in general and food not described (dinner) - From S / .15 to S / .35.
- Horses for the excursion to the Gocta Waterfall (S / .40 per person).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Hotel Villa de París o similares
- Hotel Villa de Paris offers a pool with views of the mountains. It is located less than 2 km from the main square of Chachapoyas. It has WiFi, parking and room service. Its rooms and bungalows with gable roof, tiled floors, cable TV, minibar and garden views, some even with private balcony, are the perfect space for your rest and relaxation.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
New Year 2020 - 4d / 3n in Chachapoyas - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Chachapoyas Life Experience - 6d / 5n - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Cable cars
Revash: A Necropolis in the Heights - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits
The Charm of Amazonas - 4d / 3n - Amazonas
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cable cars, Archaeological visits
Gocta: the 3rd Highest Waterfall in the World - Amazonas
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Horseback rides