S/. 480USD 132
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
3 days and 2 nights
48 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Unforgettable Kotosh - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
- Live an unforgettable experience Come and meet Huánuco and its tourist attractions.
- Enjoy "The city with the best climate in the world" and its oldest temples in America (Kotosh).
- Enjoy getting to know the Tingo María National Park
- Experience the magic of Laguna el Milagro, which is characterized by its mystical properties and by the concentration of medicinal plants
- Huánuco: Transfer upon arrival, from the Terminal / Airport to the Hotel.
Huanuco Primaveral - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable)
- 10:30 a.m. Visit to the "León de Huánuco", Emblematic Churches of Huánuco (San Sebastián, San Cristóbal) and the word "Huánuco" (explanation of all the mentioned points).
- 11:00 am. We will visit the "Calicanto Bridge", the oldest one in Huánuco (built of lime, egg white, pebble stone and sand).
- 11:30 a.m. Departure to the Archaeological Center of Kotosh, "The oldest civilization in the mountains" (2000 BC).
- We will visit the Temple of the Crossed Hands, we will observe the museum (Ceramics), the Magnetic point, the six periods and the fist.
- 1:00 pm. Typical Huanuqueño Lunch (Pachamanca, Locro de gallina, Picante de cuy and Chicharrón).
- 2:30 pm. Exit to the South (30 minutes), on the way we will see the valley of the Huallaga river and the Pillco Mozo (a Petrified man) - Guardia de Huánuco.
- 3:00 pm. We will visit the hermitages of the Pampas to the "Virgen de la Causa de mi Alegría" (Virgin with Braids). Tour of the Via Crucis (12 crosses).
- 3:30 pm. Arrival at Hacienda Cachigaga to know the derivatives of sugar cane (Trapiche).
- We will continue for 50 minutes, short guided and time to taste cane nectar, cane honey, chancaca, panela, vinegar, brandy, rum and anise.
- 4:30 pm. We will embark on a route to the district of Tomayquichua to visit the "Casa de la Perricholi". We will know the well of desires and the true story of the famous Micaela Villegas y Hurtado and the home of Enrique López Albújar, renowned Peruvian writer.
- 5:30 pm. We will visit the Haunted Hacienda or Hacienda de Andabamba, where the dance of the negritos de Huánuco (Typical Dance) began.
- 6:30 pm. Return to the city of Huánuco.
- End of service
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day Tours (13 Hours Unforgettable)
- 5:30 am. Departure from Huánuco to the City of Tingo María to visit the Sleeping Beauty.
- 7:00 am. We will stop at the Carpish Tunnel at 2,707 meters above sea level. We will observe the flowers of the Hydrangeas.
- 7:30 am. We will visit a trout hatchery and have breakfast (fried trout, sweat and chilcano) in "El Punto que no conoces." On the way we can make several stops.
- 9:00 a.m. We start towards the Tingo María National Park, for this we will cross the Corpac bridge, we will advance on the left about 6 km., Located on the left bank of the Huallaga river. The best landscape views in the jungle.
- 9:15 a.m. Mirador Jacintillo: Where the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga) will be appreciated.
- 9:30 a.m. Cueva de las Lechuzas: We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves and formations of stalactites and stalagmites; in its interior they lodge an important colony of birds "Steatornis Capirensis", more known like guacharos or owls (in danger of extinction), in addition to parrots.
- 11:30 a.m. Tasting of homemade ice creams, exotic drinks from the jungle ("Para Para", "SVSS", "Tumba Chola", etc.) and free purchase of handicrafts.
- 12:30 pm. . Chocolates Factory: Tasting of cocoa derivatives .. Countless Pictures.
- 1:00 pm. We will visit the sulphurous - medicinal waters (which contain sulfur) or you can take a boat ride on the Monzón River (optional).
- 2:00 p.m. Typical lunch Tíngales (Juane de Gallina, Paco a la Hoja, Ceviche de Dorado, Tacacho with Cecina, etc.) and the rich refreshments (Camu Camu, Aguaje, Carambola, etc.).
- 3:30 pm. Catarata Santa Carmen: Spectacular waterfalls 30 meters high, surrounded by a dreamlike natural landscape. 20 minute walk.
- 4:50 pm. Balneario Cueva de las Pavas: We will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters, in the third pool we will find the Goddess of the Waters who blesses the newly married couples.
- 5:30 pm. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 6:00 pm. Return to Tingo María (to their respective Hotels)
- End of service
Laguna de Los Milagros - Full Day Tours (11 Hours Unforgettable)
- 10:00 am. We will leave for the Caserío de Los Milagros 50 minutes from the city of Tingo María, on the way we will see El Cafón del Emperador cocoa plantations, coffee coca crops, Mysterious the tree that walks through the Amazon and huairuros trees.
- Laguna de los Milagros is characterized by its tranquility and serenity, conducive to sport fishing, camping, tracking, swimming Relax and enjoy the half moon circuit; Upon arriving at this place, the tours will begin, carrying out the following activities:
- 1st was Stop. We will embark on craft boats, where there will be a tour of the entire lagoon, the guide will tell the legends of the lagoon, fauna, flora and others.
- 2nd Stop. We will observe a Piache hatchery and fish such as: Paco, Boca Chico and Anchoveta, this is Piache's first hatchery in the city of Tingo María.
- 3rd was Stop. We will visit the Jungle and observe: Medicinal Plants (Cat's Claw, Blood of Grade), The Prehistoric Bird ( Opisthocomus hoazín- Shansho-Peru), The Tree of Love, The Cave of Terror, Rock Formations (stalactites and stalagmites), The House of Tarzan (30 meters high), and the Millennium Tree (the largest tree where you can ask for your wish)
- 4th Stop. We will depart with the boats to the Spa where you can take a bath and exfoliate your entire body with a medicinal mud very good for the skin, it opens your pores and is very relaxing.
- 2:00 p.m. Typical Lunch of the Forest (Ceviche de Paiche, Dorado, paco, Tacho with Cecina, Chaufa Regional, etc.)
- 3:30 pm. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 4:00 p.m. We will visit the UNAS nursery Zoo, Mini zoo with animals of the Region (Monos, Achuni, Puma, Otorongo, Picuro, Boa, Sachavaca, Gallito de las Rocas, etc.)
- 8:30 p.m. Return to the City of Huánuco Plaza de Armas.
- End of service
- Transfer from the Terminal / Airport - Hotel.
- One (01) night of lodging Hotel "Las Vegas" (According to availability at the moment of the reservation)
- Accommodation in double, double and / or triple rooms (depending on hotel availability).
- One (01) night accommodation at Tingo María, Hotel "Natural Green Lounge" (Depending on availability at the time of booking)
- 3 Typical Lunches of the Region (When choosing)
- 3 Breakfasts at the Hotel.
- Tourist Transport (Roundtrip)
- Professional Guidance Service (in Spanish)
- Tourist Tickets and Income to the established places.
- Photos in Hd and will be passed to the email or Whatsapp of each Visitor.
- Permanent assistance
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Purchases from 1 traveler, paying Single Room Rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will also be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" without claims, delays or returns.
- Seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
hotel-2-estrellasHotel Las Vegas o similares
- The Hotel Las Vegas offers accommodation in the city center - Plaza de Armas de Huánuco and offers cable TV, private bathroom with hot water, high speed Internet (WiFi) in all facilities, Restaurant (regional breakfast), Meeting room , Laundry service (for an additional), Intercom system for contact with reception.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Cancellation PolicyCancellations 3 days before the date of the trip: 50% of refund
S/. 480USD 132