- We will know the traits and experiences of the dwellers with our guide and then continue our trip to the island of Taquile (1 hour and 20 minutes) while we will appreciate beautiful landscapes and lots of flora and fauna that is varied and very colorful.
- The guide will make known the way of life of the inhabitants and their textiles declared as "Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity" by UNESCO.
- We will visit several centers of importance.
- We will have lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch we will descend a path of stairs to the main port.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel to the port.
- Provided that it is within the downtown area of the city and with prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those mentioned limits, you must coordinate with the operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point and also additional cost.
Puno - Uros - Taquile
- From 7:00 am - Pick up at hotels in Puno.
- 7:35 am Departure by speedboat from the port.
- 8:00 am Visit 2 the floating islands of the Uros (1h.15min approx).
- 9:15 am Departure by boat to the island of Taquile.
- 10:30 am Arrival at the port of Taquile.
- 11:30 am Explanation of the guide in the Plaza de Armas.
- 12:30 pm Lunch: Grilled trout (there is also a Vegetarian option).
- 1:30 pm Visit to the island (at the expense of the passenger).
- 2:15 pm Return to Puno.
- 3:30 pm (hour approx.) - Arrival in Puno and transfer to the hotels.
- Entrance tickets
- Speedboat - New (2018) equipped with oxygen and life jackets.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Tourist transport.
- Spanish - English guide.
- Expenses not specified.
- Snack and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for the service (optional and voluntary).
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Guided tour of Puno - Private (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
New Year 2020 - Puno and Other Attractions - 3d / 0n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Archaeological visits
2d/0n Incredible Journey to Uyuni´s Salt Flats (Only Tours) - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits