- Some totora platforms (titicaca aquatic plant) near the bay of Puno, are the artificial floating islands of the Uros.
- An ancestral town that lives in small communities in the middle of the "highest navigable lake in the world".
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from your hotel (downtown)
- For places outside of Puno, an additional payment is applied.
- For hotels: Casa Andina Private Collection, Libertador Lake Titicaca, Posada del Inca and Hotel Jose Antonio, an additional payment is also applied.
Islands of the Uros
- Start: chosen time between 5:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The floating islands of the Uros is one of the most important tourist destinations offered by Lake Titicaca in the department of Puno.
- If you are in Puno, do not forget to visit them, as it is an opportunity that does not require a lot of time.
- You can appreciate the small totora platforms that stand out between the intense blue of Titicaca and the sky, near the bay of Puno.
- End: 3 hours after the start time
- Transfers and return of the hotel to the port.
- Ticket to the floating islands of the Uros.
- Boat covered by motor.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish) certified.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Extra walk in totora raft (optional - S / .10, paid directly).
- Tips for service.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Puno: Adventure and Tradition - 5d / 4n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Kayak, Archaeological visits
Urus Taquile (Catamaran) and Sillustani - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Boat Rides, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Airport Tour - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Mountain Bike Tour to the Chullpas de Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Historical visits