DescriptionA complete tour of Lake Titicaca highly recommended not to miss anything from the lake.
- It is a complete visit to the 3 islands of Lake Titicaca.
- Enjoy knowing the floating islands of the Uros, the island of Taquile and the island of Amantani.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the hotel (only downtown).
- For hotels outside the center there is an additional cost.
Island of the Uros and Amantani
- 7:45 am Transfer from the hotel to the port.
- 8:00 am Departure to the floating islands of Uros (30 min.)
- We will visit 2 floating islands, the guide will give you information about the construction of these artificial islands (20 min.) And then you will have free time to buy handicrafts or take a ride in a traditional boat made of totora (optional).
- We continue the trip to Amantani Island (arrival approx 1:30 pm). Here families will be waiting for the travelers, the accommodation is in family houses.
- The people of Amantani have Quechua origin and are mainly small farmers. The houses are very simple and the services are basic: There is no drinking water, electricity, nor comfortable bathrooms or showers. The guide will take care of the distribution of the passengers to the houses of family (from 2 to 5 people per family).
- 2:00 pm Lunch at a local family house.
- 3:00 pm. After a short break, we will hike to the highest peak of the island.
- 6:00 pm. Dinner at the family home.
- Note: After dinner, visitors will be able to enjoy a peña show organized by the people of Amantani. For this, the heads of families will be able to lend the typical clothes of Amantani and they themselves will accompany the passengers to the communal place where there will be live music, drinks and a bonfire.
Island of Taquile
- Breakfast in the family house.
- 8:00 am Departure from Amantani to Taquile (arrival approx 9:00 am).
- We arrive at the north pier and walk towards the village (arrival approx 10:30 am).
- 12:00 pm Lunch (on account of the traveler).
- Free time to take photos and / or attend the Taquile handicraft room where you can buy typical fabrics of the island.
- 1:00 pm Return to Puno: We went down 538 steps.
- 4:00 pm Arrival in Puno.
- We are waiting for the mobility that will transfer them to the respective hotels.
- End of service.
- Transfer from the hotels to the port.
- Guide in English and Spanish.
- Tickets to the islands.
- Transport in normal boat (3 hours of navigation).
- Complete meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Accommodation in a family home on the island of Amantani.
- Second day lunch on the island of Taquile.
- Gratuities for service.
- Rafting of totora in the islands of the Uros.
- It is recommended to bring cash, a hat for the sun and a gift for the family that will lodge them in Amantani (optional).
- Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share room and service with parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions.
- For people of the Third Age: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Other Casa familiar
2d/0n Incredible Journey to Uyuni´s Salt Flats (Only Tours) - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Community Rural Tourism - Luquina 2d / 1n - Private - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits