Know the benefits of Puno, live this experience in this beautiful region of the country.
- We will visit the National Reserve of Lake Titicaca. Our next visit will be the natural island of Taquile, a very cooperative and well organized village.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placePick up at hotel - 7:00 am.
Tour Uros Taquile Full Day - Fast Boat.
- 7:15 am Pick up from hotel to port.
- 07:30 am Departure to the floating islands of the Uros.
- 08 am Visit to the floating islands of the Uros del.
- 09:15 am Departure to the island of Taquile.
- 10:15 am Arrival to the island of Taquile and walk observing the landscape.
- 11:00 am Lunch at Taquile tourist restaurants.
- 12:00 m.Visit to the main square of Taquile and leisure.
- 02:00 pm Return to the city of Puno.
- 03:30 pm Arrival at the Port of Puno and transfer to your hotel.
- Transport Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Tour Boat (Speedboat).
- Guide English / Spanish.
- Entrance ticket to the Isros de Uros and Taquile.
- 1 Typical lunch in Taquile.
- Other expenses not mentioned in the program.
- Traditional boat trip (totora boat): S / .10 per person (payment is made directly on the island).
- Kayak tour on Lake Titikaka: Start with the transfer from the hotel to Esteves Island at 6.00 am approx. Then 1 hour of navigation to the floating islands of the Uros and then connected with the excursion to Taquile Full Day (Add USD 50 per person).
- There will be an extra charge for picking up the hotels: Libertador, José Antonio, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn, Posada del Inca, Taypikala and Titilaka.
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Luxury Uros and Taquile - Private - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Uros + Taquile + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Airport Tour - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits