- Uros Titino: Here you can see the real life of this community of fishermen, on floating islands built and repaired by themselves.
- Peninsula of Llachón: Natural landscape that is enriched with the view of mountains full of pre Inca terraces.
- We will spend the night in the homes of the residents and practice kayaking in Titicaca.
- Kayak (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at Hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - Uros Titino - Llachon
- 7:40 am. Pick up and transfer from your hotel to the dock port of Puno.
- 8:00 am. Departure to "Uros Titino".
- 9:00 am. Visit to "Uros Titino": We will know the authenticity of this island in the company of our guide.
- 10:00 am We continue to the peninsula of Llachon.
- 11:00 am. Arrival to the Llachon peninsula where a local family will host us.
- 12:00 pm. Lunch in family house.
- 4:00 p.m. Arrival to "Apu Kapac" to see the sunset and biodiversity of flora and fauna. Also, an explanation of the customs and economy of the place.
- 6:00 pm. Return to home lodging.
- 6:30 pm. Dinner at home.
Llachon - Puno
- 7:30 am. Breakfast at home.
- 9:00 am. We go to the beach to do the adventure sport: Kayak.
- 12:00 p.m. Return to Puno dock port.
- 2:00 p.m. Arrival at the dock port of Puno.
- Transfer to your hotel.
- End of our service.
- Transfer Hotel - Puerto - Hotel.
- Private mobility
- Entrance to the islands of Uros Titino.
- Lodging in rural hostel.
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Guided Spanish / English.
- Kayak service.
- Gifts and / or souvenirs.
- feed not specified in the program.
- Extras or tips (voluntary).
- The tour is done in private service.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
Inn Sumaq Wasi
- Sumaq Wasi is a shelter run by the local families of Llachón.
- It offers accommodation and meals for our visitors. You can enjoy the best dishes of the region and spend unique moments with the local family and their customs.
Airport Tour - Sillustani - Hotel in Puno - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Aymara Route - Tiahuanaco - Full Day + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day Uros + Taquile + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Shared Tour to the Uros, Taquile and Amantani - 2d / 1n. - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts