S/. 140USD 40
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
- The mountain of 7 colors (Vinicunca) is one of the most impressive and majestic attraction present on the road to the Apu Ausangate , it is listed by the National Geographic magazine as one of the 100 places that must be visited before dying.
- From Cusco Pick up from the HTL in Santa Teresa, during 4:15 to 4:30 in the morning (Applies only for accommodations within the Historic Center of the city of Cusco).
- If the HTL is outside the pick-up area, the traveler will have to come to the office at the agreed time the day before.
Cusco - Cusipata - Vinicunca - Fulawasi - Cusco
- 04:30 am Chirihuani : The adventure starts very early at 04:30 am. We will start picking up your hotel, then head to the picturesque town center Chirihuani, here we will enjoy a delicious Andean breakfast prepared by our Chef.
- Fula Wasi : Then we will go to Fula wasi. Starting point of our trek, We will start our walk for 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES, up the mountain until we reach the slopes of the Red Valley (Cerro Vinicunca), place of access to this mystical place.
- Walk : We will walk along a path that will gradually change the landscape between mountains of intense colors and small streams of ice water that feed and give life to this valley, as we walk we will observe how the colors around us will change by the weather , we will reach a height of 5200 meters above sea level. Top of the mysterious mountain of 7 colors (Vinicunca).
- 05:00 pm Chirihuani : This will be the point where we will have enough time to take pictures, videos, etc.
- Buffet lunch : At the same time it will be the place where we will enjoy our snack while our view delights with the magic that the mountains enclose behind its veil of clouds and snowy peaks, after such an exquisite experience we will undertake the walk back to Chirihuani, where we You will be waiting for our transport and then go to the town of Fulawasi, where we will have a delicious buffet lunch, then we will return to Cusco arriving at around 17 hours.
- Information prior to the tour
- Tourist Bus: Cusco - Chirihuani - Cusco
- Entrance to mountain of colors
- Professional route guide
- First aid kit
- Food (lunch)
- Walking sticks
- Food: breakfast
- snacks and additional drinks
- Travel insurance
- Tips to STAFF
- Additional costs or delays outside the control of operations (landslides, poor weather conditions, modification of your personal travel itinerary due to health, government policies, government instability, stoppages, protests, etc.)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Clothing for the cold zone with temp. From 2 ° C-18 ° C.
- Light hiking shoes
- Photo camera or camera.
- Hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Rain jacket or poncho.
- Extra money.
- Standard travel backpack
- Original passport or national ID
S/. 140USD 40