DescriptionThe Gold Museum of Peru and Weapons of the World is an archaeological and military museum located in the District of Santiago de Surco, in Lima; It was created in the 1960s from the private collection of Peruvian businessman and diplomat Miguel Mujica Gallo.
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Hotel lobby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- Time Range for pick up from hotels:
- Tour from 14:10 to 14:40 hrs.
Lima Gold Museum
- 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm Gold Museum : In the showcases of the Gold Museum of Peru, the most important manifestations of human art are shown, as well as technological advances that have accompanied Peruvian men since the earliest times.
- Gold, silver and bronze pieces: Although the main pieces have been made in Gold, it also has pieces in silver and copper, as well as textiles, ceramics and wood, mainly from the cultures of northern Peru, such as Mochica, Chimú , Lambayeque, Frías, Vicus, among others
- Tourist Mobility
- Official Spanish and English tourism guide
- Tourist tickets
- Assistance during the tour
- Travel insurance
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)
Full Day: Antioquia + Cochahuayco - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Ceviche experience at a peruvian home + Market´s visit - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits
Sacred Lima Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments
Pachacamac + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Museums, monuments, Gastronomy