DescriptionAppreciate the largest and most impressive pre-Columbian art collection in the world. This museum exhibits galleries that show the 3000 years of development of the history of pre-Columbian Peru. It is located inside a viceregal farmhouse dating from the 18th century.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Museums, monuments (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Hotel lobby where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- Time Range for pick up from hotels:
- Tour from 09:10 to 09:40 hrs.
Larco Herrera Museum
- 10:00 am to 01:00 pm Larco Herrera Museum: The Larco Herrera museum is located in an 18th century viceroy mansion, built on a pre-Columbian 7th century pyramid.
- Gold and silver collection: Its new galleries exhibit the best and most complete collection of gold and silver in Peru, as well as its famous collection of erotic ceramics.
- History of Peru: The permanent exhibition of the Larco Museum is a space that stimulates and inspires, and where you can enjoy and understand the fascinating history of ancient Peru.
- Tourist Mobility
- Official Spanish and English tourism guide
- Tourist tickets
- Assistance during the tour
- Travel insurance
- Pool / Shared Service: It means that it is a shared service with other people. Passengers must wait ready in the hotel lobby from the beginning of the pick-up time range indicated by the operator
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour and / or vary the itinerary at its discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
- Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Land Transporte Turístico
- Shared Service
- Tourist Transportation for the entire tour
- Professional Driver
- Accident insurance (SOAT)
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n in Huancaya from Lima - Lima
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Night Tour to the Presbyterian Cemetery Master - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
MORRO SOLAR MOVEMENT + COOKING CLASS LUNCH - Lima
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Night visit to the First Cemetery Presbítero Maestro - Lima
Activities: Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Visit to the Gold Museum in Lima - Lima
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Museums, monuments, Guided visits